Ölga
REZ
EATG
VSQDZ
HTW
CoL
SPY
RO

I would suggest to look at the tribe FEARUS, I don't buy their allie and NAP list.

DeletedUser638

They aren't listed on our internal diplomacy (Crew)

Perhaps firing off an attack or three would remove the false listings of our tribes?

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well I don't think these knuckeheadz would know what happend if you attack them.

DeletedUser493

their was already a thread about this, read the no your not thread in politics and propaganda.

DeletedUser1089

They have been battered by tribes for a long long time... They used to actually be a pretty strong tribe, but since we started attacking them they went down to 3 really weak members.

DeletedUser

This is a widespread problem in both worlds, but at the moment people are really abusing it in world 2, because a couple of days of grace during the confusion buys you a lot more in World 2.

Because of its prevalence in World 2, the TW tribes are going to need to institute a harsh policy for this practice. :p

Alliances are valuable to us and to our allies, so if you're claiming an alliance with us and don't actually have one, you'll be given a chance to prove your sincerity by some tangible means, and then declared an enemy if you don't.

DeletedUser

quick everyone place tw as your ally in world 2 lol.

DeletedUser1089

Yeah, in world 1 there's about 5 tribes not on HOT's diplomacy that have an alliance or NAP with us on their profile - most of them are under top 200 so I doubt we ever had one with them. In world 2 there's just as much... People should learn if you lie about alliances with strong tribes you'll just end up destroyed by them in the end, and most of your members will have no idea why their "allies" are attacking them...