im addicted and need treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

general dont get involved they will all attack you aswell and to be fair man i dont want anyone else getting flamed i started the topic and this is where it got me...

I feel like joining in on the losing side to even things out now :\

DeletedUser

Just make sure you read it all and all of his other threads. Youll realize why half of us are doing this.

DeletedUser

Heh, I don't care, personally. Hardly upsetting to see someone call you a 'nubcake'
Let the immature be that way if thats what makes them feel special (some may say they are special). Threads like this could be avoided so easily - but they obviously love them so much (possibly more than the game itself?).

I suggest a withdrawal of this nonsense. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]Lol I was surprised that I didn’t get flamed for saying that :p [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PS. I did read the other threads, just felt like saying that :icon_cool:[/FONT]

DeletedUser

the thread was dead and stopped until you posted
You mean to say that because my first post in this thread was a staggering 4 minutes after your post the thread was dead? er ok...:icon_rolleyes:

OK I wont bother responding anymore - you have already proved your worth. :lol:

DeletedUser

yeah that was going to be the end of me talking until you posted

DeletedUser

Okay... twizkd

You call us nerds and all that crap, and you were online posting in this forum at 5:05 am(your time)? On a weekday, and you say you have a wife? Why not go bonk her? (Don't you know how?)

And fyi random insults don't make flame, they just... suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.