I'm back

DeletedUser

Hey all, I was Duke of Coming, i got phat, and unfit, and i'm an olympic athlete... and london is the next one, and well Tribalwars was keeping me busy...

so I left the game, now i'm fit, lost a ton of phat, and i returned home , and well, i'm gona be asking Coming if i can play again, Deb of course did a great Job looking after the good old 84117 incomings account.

and i guess Fark did alright too :D

anyways, i didn't really do a good bye thing before, well lets face it... Tribalwars is of my games, okay it's my only game i play lol!

anyways... i'm back... and missed the game.. and i'll try and tell some people about tribalwars at olympics.. BTW... i tell ya a true story, i was at assen at world champsionships and i found 4 people who play tribalwars.

i didn't say anything.. but it did interest me :)..

also these new tw feauture chagnes are weid huh :D

Respectfully
River

DeletedUser

Your tribe is being raped.

[05:37:24] Sumbum: Who's gonna do the honour of telling him his tribe is getting raped?
[05:38:04] Aaqib -|- Lisa's Secretary: [05:37] Sumbum:

<<< Who's gonna do the honour of telling him his tribe is getting raped?
[05:38:06] Aaqib -|- Lisa's Secretary: beat you to it

He got in before me on Skype.

I win! lose! :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome back River. You should find yourself an account in a tribe with more potential. Like BA or Motive.

DeletedUser

Lol, Roy saying that Motive got more potential than Coming :D

DeletedUser20939

I remeber you telling us you are almost blind kinda strange of an athlete... Don't fool yourself man.

Plus every tribe you join won't have potential.

DeletedUser

well.. COMING lasted all the while without leadership. Now it has a leader. :D

Lets see how it goes now

DeletedUser

Jesus, i thought i saw the last of your attention whoring when you left w42, after .....what was it 3 leaving and 2 i'm back threads in a month?

earthquake girl

Jesus, i thought i saw the last of your attention whoring when you left w42, after .....what was it 3 leaving and 2 i'm back threads in a month?

I'm not a fan of River's (and that feeling is mutual, haha), but I think you should shut it. He's duke of a top ranked tribe, he had a legitimate reason to leave for a while, and this thread was a quick way to let people know he's back.

And you know what? Even if he IS attention whoring, so? That's what this forum is for. Frankly, the guy has had to work hard to overcome significant problems, and despite these things he's qualified for the Olympics for the second time that I know of.

River, congratulations and welcome back.

DeletedUser

River you should come join MAGVEL we are losing less villages than COMING or gone or whatever they are called!

This might help

Side 1:
Players: Allos?
Side 2:
Tribes: COMING

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 297
Difference: 237

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 590,154
Side 2: 2,181,333
Difference: 1,591,179

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 241,739
Side 2: 0
Difference: 241,739

chart

or

Side 1:
Tribes: Nooble
Side 2:
Tribes: COMING

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 500
Side 2: 297
Difference: 203

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 263
Side 2: 31
Difference: 232

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,957,898
Side 2: 2,181,333
Difference: 1,776,565

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,131,753
Side 2: 289,075
Difference: 1,842,678

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64093

wait wait wait... now there is another smurf...? are you smurf from w24 too?

slinkiestwizard

so Smurf- did you trip over a RIVER and drown? Faaaaark cant resuscitate you no hes busy defending your old tribe.sorry to hear you failed at the Olympics though , was it just like TW?

I just love the PNP so much congrats on the Olympics even though your an attention whore , and welcome back !

Last edited: