Im so sorry for acting important

• Thread starter ALFED the GREAT
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I really need help! Please, please, please!

Whoever can help me will recieve 400k of wood, clay and iron + another 100k of each the following week.

This so called friend of mine called 'koartem'(use bb codes) has stolen my password and i cant change it or anything because i had two email accounts and the one i signed up with ages ago got lost. Please, i will give the first person all i promise above if they can talk to her and try and give me back my password.

Thankyou

DeletedUser

Lol, Are you just trying to catch more attention? Also 400k wood? lol i even got loads of villas at max res

DeletedUser

Sorry, I just don't take sympathy for noobs. Considering your account is stolen, this is the ideal time to attack. :icon_twisted:

10 incoming. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I just don't take sympathy for noobs. Considering your account is stolen, this is the ideal time to attack. :icon_twisted:

10 incoming. :icon_biggrin:

Ahahh A wise move :p Now go Kill him! :icon_twisted:

:axemen::axemen::axemen: Away!

DeletedUser

Ahahh A wise move :p Now go Kill him! :icon_twisted:

:axemen::axemen::axemen: Away!

It helps having villas near by :icon_razz: (Hooray for the K9 Invasion on KR-BS-).

On a side note, can the mod get busy and lock this thread, possibly even banning the OP. He does not deserve to live on W22 after he commited about 25 acts of war against the entire W22 community, nor does he deserve to continue making nub threads.

Reported. :)

DeletedUser

It helps having villas near by :icon_razz: (Hooray for the K9 Invasion on KR-BS-).

On a side note, can the mod get busy and lock this thread, possibly even banning the OP. He does not deserve to live on W22 after he commited about 25 acts of war against the entire W22 community, nor does he deserve to continue making nub threads.

Reported. :)

You know, Your very harsh :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You know, Your very harsh :icon_twisted:

You obviously need to read your In-Game mails (of course I know your alias :icon_wink:). And I've been very harsh most of the time. Anyway, lets stop this spamming because we are tangoing like Lewder and you would with all your spam, lol.

DeletedUser57711

the forum need Lewder its dead and if we go just a little bit of topic we get warnnings or the topic closed no wonder half the people have left and we end up forum noobs like this guy

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the forum need Lewder its dead and if we go just a little bit of topic we get warnnings or the topic closed no wonder half the peopel have left and we end up forum noobs like this guy

Now Dchogs is gone(My arch enemy who gave me consecutive infractions w/o explanations or even warnings just for minor offtopica) Let the spam begin!

When there is forums There is always Spam. Its like life, if you take away the spam it would be unbalanced just like yin-yang. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

the forum need Lewder its dead and if we go just a little bit of topic we get warnnings or the topic closed no wonder half the peopel have left and we end up forum noobs like this guy

Well, i hope that we can revive these forums.

As indicated earlier, i will be more lenient when it comes to topic drift then the previous mod. However, if a thread drifts too much from the original topic you are better served by starting a new thread. I will drop hints if I think that is required. Infractions and closing threads are something I will only use as a last resort.

Having said that, I am going to close this thread since IMO all that can be said about the topic has been said.

Alfred, i hope that you can get your account back soon. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.