Duplicate Import AM settings

goroj

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I am slightly unsure if this has been suggested/voted on before, but as the search function did not net my idea's main points, I will suggest it.

Right now, a premium account allows us to import the quick bar from another world, and you can import settings from other worlds without PA as well.
This raises up a question, why our troop builds for AM, and all other things like research and builds do not have such a function?
I do understand that worlds have different settings as in tech, churches, archers, and wt's, but it would only be a matter of adding some in place of having to manually input everything except builds (which can be exported with the code).

On the same note, I don't see why we can not just have a small database of builds/troops added to our AMs, where you just select the ones you want from the ones used previously in X amount of worlds (could be active worlds only, or the last 10, or something along such lines to avoid having irrelevant options.). This latter would directly allow you to import the relevant settings builds (hell, it can be even scripted to only show same tech/buildings settings) :3