Important Announcement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well, I was lookin at dwarven.king's thread stating he's gonna co-play with sh@desl@yer I thought it'd be a good idea to notify the tribal wars community... that I am changing my boring black colour to red in the hopes that I can look cooler... not to mention, red's an awesome colour :D. Sorry to our mod if he doesn't believe it is beneficial to the "tribal wars community", but I think it is completely necessary as people won't know why I have changed my colour, I don't want them to drop their resources when I change my colour to red :/. And to anyone that asks in attempt to flame me, I'm serious about this thread :icon_evil: but yes, just wanna know, is this a good colour for me or does it make me look fat? :D

DeletedUser

Hmmm, it goes with your eyes, and what you are wearing. Good choice!

DeletedUser

o_O I'm a guy... hmmm, I suppose purple works with my sig :D... but how do you know what colour my eyes are?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

shade, both your points are correct, where are the eyes in a skull that has no eyes? o_O and yeah, its freakin awesome xD

DeletedUser

well, I was lookin at dwarven.king's thread stating he's gonna co-play with sh@desl@yer I thought it'd be a good idea to notify the tribal wars community... that I am changing my boring black colour to red in the hopes that I can look cooler... not to mention, red's an awesome colour :D. Sorry to our mod if he doesn't believe it is beneficial to the "tribal wars community", but I think it is completely necessary as people won't know why I have changed my colour, I don't want them to drop their resources when I change my colour to red :/. And to anyone that asks in attempt to flame me, I'm serious about this thread :icon_evil: but yes, just wanna know, is this a good colour for me or does it make me look fat? :D

but I'm serious, there's no tricks, I'm really trying to change the text, look at my unlying face :villagers: <----unlying:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

huh, ya think so? o_O I wonder why the mod hasn't said anything about this thread, maybe he approves? oh well, this thread was made all in fun, plus, I found a colour I can use now :D

DeletedUser

:D and we have colour!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.