Inactive Duke

DeletedUser

What happens when there is only one duke and he has been inactive for awhile or when his account gets deleted who becomes duke?

DeletedUser

Then there is most likely nothing you can do apart from find a new tribe.

DeletedUser

I believe that is answered in the questions section, but I dont have anything better to do, so I'll just answer.

When the (last) duke's account is deleted a member of the tribe can claim duke position. I think servy mentioned only barons can claim duke, but the tribe I was in had no baron, so therefore I could claim duke title as a normal member.

DeletedUser

Happened to Closed on W12. Although i was a part of it, i can't remember that outcome. :icon_confused:

Ask Sir Vic. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

thats a very good question, i really hadnt thought of that before :icon_eek:

its gonna happen in S~Wolf. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Barons have like a week to claim dukeship then the members can but your duke has to go gray first.

Tillyboy

it happend when my tribe merged and i was inactive and i got it with 118 points :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I believe that is answered in the questions section, but I dont have anything better to do, so I'll just answer.

When the (last) duke's account is deleted a member of the tribe can claim duke position. I think servy mentioned only barons can claim duke, but the tribe I was in had no baron, so therefore I could claim duke title as a normal member.

soo, how is it claimed? The first one to press a certain button gets it?

Deathbringer989

I should have thought of that before I ordered the Uranium ::icon_confused: