Incoming renamer

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Here it is

[spoil]javascript:function V(){return 1;}window.onerror=V;function Z(){a=1;b=1;c='{unit} ({coords}) {player} {sent}'; p=['Scout','LC','HC','Axe','Sword','Ram','***Noble***'];d=document;function J(e){return/\s\(((\d+)\|(\d+))\)\sK/i.exec(e);}function K(e){f=parseInt(e,10);return(f>9?f:'0'+f);}function L(g,e){return g.getElementsByTagName(e);}function N(g){return g.innerHTML;}function M(g){return N(L(g,'a')[0]);}function O(){return k.insertRow(E++);}function W(f){return B.insertCell(f);}function P(g,e){g.innerHTML=e;return g;}function X(e){C=B.appendChild(d.createElement('th'));return P(C,e);}function Y(f){return K(f/U)+':'+K(f%(U)/T )+':'+K(f%T);}U=3600;T=60;R='table';S='width';s=L(document,R);for(j=0;j<s.length;j++){s[j].removeAttribute(S);if(s[j].className=='main'){s=L(L(s[j],'tbody')[0],R);break;}}D=0;for(j=0;j<s.length;j++){s[j].removeAttribute(S);if(s[j].className='vis'){k=s[j];if(t=k.rows)D=t.length;break;}}for(E=0;E<D;E++){l=t[E];m=(u=l.cells)?u.length:0;if(m){u[m-1].colSpan=5-m;if(N(u[0])=='Arrival:')Q=new Date(N(u[1]).replace(/<.*/i,''));else{if(N(u[0])=='Arrival in:')v=N(u[1]).match(/\d+/ig);}if(E==1)G=M(u[2]);if(E==2)w=J(M(u[1]));if(E==4)x=J(M(u[1]));}}y=v[0]*U+v[1]*T+v[2]*1;n=w[2]-x[2];o=w[3]-x[3];F=Math.sqrt(n*n+o*o);H=F.toFixed(2);E=D-2;s=L(k,'input');i=s[1];h=s[0];h.size=T;B=O();P(W(0),'Distance:').colSpan=2;P(W(1),H+' Fields').colSpan=2;B=O();X('Unit');X('Sent');X('Duration');X('Name to');c=c.replace(/\{coords\}/i,w[1]).replace(/\{distance\}/i,H).replace(/\{player\}/i,G);for(j in p){z=Math.round([9,10,11,18,22,30,35][j]*T*F/a/b);A=z-y;if(A>0){I=Y(z);B=O();P(W(0),p[j]);P(W(1),A<T&&'just now'||A<U&&Math.floor(A/T)+' mins ago'||Y(A)+' ago');P(W(2),I);C=W(3);q=C.appendChild(i.cloneNode(1));r=C.appendChild(h.cloneNode(1));r.id='I'+j;r.value=c.replace(/\{duration\}/i,I).replace(/\{sent\}/i,new Date(Q-z*1000).toLocaleString().replace(/.\d{4}/i,'').replace(/(\w{3})\w*/i,'$1')).replace(/\{unit\}/i,p[j]);q.onmousedown=new Function('h.value=d.getElementById(\'I'+j+'\').value;');}}}Z();[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm using the one from the thread for incoming taggers in the Scripts section, no modification needed, it works fine.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm using the one from the thread for incoming taggers in the Scripts section, no modification needed, it works fine.

Well mine from W19 didn't work, the timing was off on it.

This is for people who don't have it.

Also why are the spoilers not working? :icon_confused:

Shlomzi

Well mine from W19 didn't work, the timing was off on it.

This is for people who don't have it.

Also why are the spoilers not working? :icon_confused:

Because you did them wrong

It's [spoil][/ spoil]

(Obviously, remove the space between the "/" and the "spoil")