Info on world 1?

DeletedUser

>.<

WLE were nothing more than refugees the last time I was there, does )Hawk( still play?

refugees from what war? I don't think any of them are refugees most of those players in WLE have been there since they only had one village. Also of the HYN and HELL players have been in WL fam. since they had one village too.

DeletedUser62174

LOL!

Hahaha, you do make us in W24 laugh sean,

By the way guys, he is the hatred of W24 forums.

DeletedUser

I don't like Sean nor do I hate him. But you my good sir a without a doubt a troll.
Where is the all mighty mod when we need him?

elmoblue

yes one conquer is capturing a village.

But on TWstats total conquers is villages youve lost + villages you have captured e.g.

i cap 3 vils, and lose 1

on TW stats i would have 4 conquers

DeletedUser

LOL!

Hahaha, you do make us in W24 laugh sean,

By the way guys, he is the hatred of W24 forums.

If I made a poll in world 24 as to who is hated more out of us 2 I could bet 50 premium points you would be voted more.

I do remember winning a vote for the most hated world one player. That was about 2 years ago when I was fairly new to the game and very irritating.

Draxam

If I made a poll in world 24 as to who is hated more out of us 2 I could bet 50 premium points you would be voted more.

I do remember winning a vote for the most hated world one player. That was about 2 years ago when I was fairly new to the game and very irritating.

you still are lol. only jk.

DeletedUser

Yea, Sean recently matured from irritating little spammer to W1 intellectual.

chucklefang

This is what people said about T:V but then T:V allied with a lot of tribes and was left with only one or 2 enemies.

With DVADER they are already allied with TW and Korp so them and there allies control about 70% of the world so they aren't really up against the entire world. I would say WLE are.

We aren't allies with Korp. We have no relations with them other than a player by player basis. Tw is our only ally.

1) Any Major wars ?
2) No one bothered to take out WLE ?
3) What happened to TW

1. Well Dvader vs Hell, Hyn, wle, twh, -uu-. (Thats just who we don't get long with. It is not a combined effort on their part.
Tw list os virtually like that.
Korp really doesn't get along with wle.
Wle doesn't get along with hardly anybody these days.
Hyn is in the south, I am not sure about the relation with Wle but they don't get along with us in Dvader very well.

Thats about it for that.

2. Well it is kinda hard when they are in the far north-north east and south east.

3. Well Tw became T:V with a bunch of the orginal tw.com peeps leaving. Everything was status quo for a hwile but then a lot of plotting started happening, they declared on Dvader, a little time went by, the stats were pretty Sylvestru left and remade Tw invited a lot of T:V players and that's that. Conflict ended, Ice booted. You know the usual.

Does W1 hate sean too?

Some days. :p

Im pretty sure that each conquer represents 3 villages.

Baby come back! You can blame it all on me! Baby come back.... :icon_sad: