Inside perspective on what's going on between ESCAPE/WET vs OBEY/VAPE

• Thread starter DeletedUser121439
  • Start date

DeletedUser121439

Well. Excuse me my bad English, just want to clear out some things.

1. The coalition details. WET and ESCAPE did not want to be in the same boat with VAPE. From the very very beginning of all this tragedy, NAP and other talking stuff. WET councils were planning an OP on VAPE thousand miles before the war started. All the ops inside WET and their dear academy SOAKED were stopped by numerous occasions. Because " we are working on something big/wait a minute". Something big was definitely a war vs VAPE. WET were pre-stacking their borders with VAPE during NAP and even in the middle of discussion about to fight OBEY. Well, if you are mentally healthy and honest , break that NAP and do whatever you want, instead it's like snake in the grass, yo boys let's have NAP, but it's just for us to get ready.
  2. About OBEY recruiting people. Come on you guys. Look at the tribe changes, and check WET members, a lion part of them were recruited from the ENEMY tribes just to make things simpler. Look at the OD stats, who they fought ? The reason they've got their points - merging and internals. That's it. To say more, the situation is , council almost pushing ppl inside WET's and SOAKED's to merge into someone.
  3. Someone saying why don't OBEY fight my themselves. What the heck is that line. Who said that they have to do this?? 8 tribes trying to make a coalition, which won't work, mark my words. And OBEY has to fight on their own? WET has even Tudadar sending deff to their villas, because guess what, they are a bunch of afraid ppl, who can't clean continent from Tuda and a few others Mehh!! members. They completely failed an op and decided so not touch him lol. Maybe Incoming Impact wanna say some words why is he still alive there , huh, hun?
  4. Some members saying that VAPE's are OBEY's bEaches. So the truth is that WET could fight Escape at the same time and than go toe to toe with OBEY, but guess what, WET chooses to stack Escape"s villas to be their bEaches. And in the end of the day they have a hope to merge into Escapes accounts lol. And there is a list of account who suppose to, others - will be eaten after. Won't happen lads.
  5. Situation inside as I know is totally garbage. Mia Khalifa and I Am Alone are acting like they are GODS of the game , GOAT themselves. Messaging people "we will kick you out , if any of you wont send fake or " your time is coming " . Be a man, want to kick someone - do it. Don't just put your words into fake paper, internet clowns.
Obey will get the job done all the way up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
  1. Someone saying why don't OBEY fight my themselves. What the heck is that line. Who said that they have to do this?? 8 tribes trying to make a coalition, which won't work, mark my words. And OBEY has to fight on their own? WET has even Tudadar sending deff to their villas, because guess what, they are a bunch of afraid ppl, who can't clean continent from Tuda and a few others Mehh!! members. They completely failed an op and decided so not touch him lol. Maybe Incoming Impact wanna say

Tudadar is the best player to grace this game. you bite your tongue sir

DeletedUser121439

Tudadar is the best player to grace this game. you bite your tongue sir

First of all : did I write anything about Tudadar skill? Obviously nah
Second of all : depends on how do you rate players in TW.
Best in ... what ?