Introduce yourself here.

DeletedUser

Greetings. Shaede on deck! Started playing w22. Came back to 68 from w55 which was a blast. Quit w55 as I was getting married and just didn't have the time to play games anymore. Not for a few years anyway. Back to the TW with two of my great friends from w55 playing an account with me. Everything Going great.

If anyone remembers me from back in the days feel free to hit me up. Always up for a good chat

Shaede~

You are like one of two persons i remember from w55 as I stopped playing on mine and tony's acc somewhat early ;)

/Johannes

DeletedUser37109

Dino Killers aka newelijah here, for some reason i go away from the game and keep getting pulled back in, must be all the friendly faces on the forums lol, hey wicker welcome back

Dino, welcome! I came back too :( Hate this game.

Chopper1513/Gath02

Won: World 7
Other worlds: 8,14,42
Experience: 3903 conquers and counting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello I am epiclemur

originally started playing in w14 but then quit a bit before the world ended and now I am back to play again!

DeletedUser

Hey I am Tomboyx

Played a few worlds before but am very much enjoying this world. Started the tribe PULP as I am a massive fan of PULP fiction and the majority of the Tarantino franchise.

DeletedUser

I am quiqie. I started a couple years ago but then took a break for school. Anyone know where I can find a build optimizer?