Invstigation on ~UN~

DeletedUser

One starry midnight on the last day of March, a man could barely be seen in the shadows of the corner of 3rd and Smithson's streets. He was tall, about six feet, but slim and agile. He entered the building at number 58, 3rd Blvd and climbed the stairs to the 3rd floor and stopped in front of an oak door with a brass handle.
The door had a shiny gold-colored plate bearing the writing:

"Bro. Wade & Will, Detective services
We serve 24 hours a day."

The man ringed the bell and waited. Silence. Suddenly footsteps could be heard from inside and a clicking sound, as another man, blond, although that could not be seen in the darkness, opened the door and peered through the gap.

"Yes?" asked the blond.
"I'm in need of your services. May i step through?" came the response.
"Certainly. Coffee? Tea? A bit of a late visit, Mr...?"
"Nothing thank you. Jackson is my name. That's all you need to know right now."
"Very well. Step through here and we shall be with you promptly." and he pointed to the waiting room.
After Mr. Jackson entered the waiting room and settled down, the blond entered his brother's office and had a conversation with him. Not five minutes later, the same brother went and invited Jackson to the office.

"Hello there Mr Jackson. My name's Wade, and that right there is Will." said a voice in the chair that was facing the fireplace.
"As much as i would love talking, i have a grave matter at hand, which needs immediate solving." came Jackson's swift reply.
"Fine. Let's see what we are to do and we will see if we accept or not." said Will.
"I require certain... information."
"Don't they all?"
"Well, this is information on something that has never existed. Until now that is."
Will and Wade exchanged meaningful glances.
"I see that my previous statement has done nothing to interest you." said Jackson.
"Get to the point Mr Jackson..." Wade cut in.

"So be it then. I need information on this new gang which call themselves Noobs!...They plunder our houses, they murder our soldiers and leave them there to rot! This has to stop. And if we can't stop it then at least we want to know the names of our killers. I'll find out even if it's the last thing i do."

Mr Jackson started sounding desperate.

"Ah. Yes, I see. We've been on this case since yesterday Mr Jackson. You see we were contacted by someone else, whose name we shall not disclose, that a new gang is in town, and we are to find out everything we can about them. If you pay us first we will surely share our information with you." Will answered calmly.

"You already know about them?"
"Well we have some information..."
"Good! Then i shall pay you!" and without lingering, he pulls out his wallet and counts the correct sum. He then hands it over to Will with a big smile of relief on his face.
"Now that you have paid us, you will now find out what we managed to discover about this new gang. Word says that they come from Greece, but they're evil-minded and heartless. They will mercilessly pound anyone in their way in order to achieve their goals."
"Unfortunately, I found that last bit out myself, " came the interruption from Jackson "when i found one of my subordinates beaten to a pulp and robbed of all his money and clothes. He also had a note on him. It wrote: -We'll meet again. Only then we'll burn your house down!-."
"Yes they are to be feared. The worst part however is that information is so scarce and dramatized, that we don't know what to take as fact and what not!"
"So that's all you managed to get?"
"Yes..."

Wade slowly backed away while leaving Will to discuss the matter further with Jackson, without actually telling him anything.
If i let him live, he'll never make it through...
He reached into the inside of his jacket and pulled out a gun.
"Mr Jackson, I'm very sorry to inform you that the information that we have divulged cannot leave this room"
Silence.

Down in the street no one heard the gunshot coming from number 58.

"They've asked us not to let anyone that asks about them to live. Perhaps it's better that way."

And Unknown they remained.
The Unknown Noobs.

P.S. This post was also made to annoy Syrup :icon_razz:
Cheers mate :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Summarise it for us pweeez, pretty pweez ?

Sonata. Why didn't you join W36?

DeletedUser

Since you put it so nice... :icon_rolleyes:
That's our story... *reaches into robe and pulls out a red-colored lightsaber*

P.S. The lightsaber is just for effect :icon_razz:

@Oopsy: See? Try reading it. I never knew i could go into a career in writing since i usually write terrible essays in class :ninja:

Sonata1316

I did!
:icon_redface: with some unkown nooby friends though.
Terribly sorry i was to pm you later.

WHEN NUKES FAIL
UN KEEPS GOING WITH ROW POWER

whennukesfail.jpg