iPlEaSuRe- The Epic Reality of Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

iP Posters, I'm calling you out for a duel!

You think you guys are big enough to hold the title of "CHAMPION IN SPAMMING", guess what? Your not!

The Posters of "IDIOTS" are way better spammers than you guys! Quit thinking that your all that, because your not!

^_^

This!

-DA- I've got your back ! [if you know what I mean he he]

Jakub1992

I hate to say this guys, but everyone knows the only true spammers were ibo and kv, I dueled both at one point or another and I think you will find, held top spammer of w6 for a while.

it may be in the past now, maybe I haven't been active enough to show you whipper snappers who's king. But we shall see who the spammers are and who aren't.

Oh and this may come as a shock to y'all, getting banned shows you to be a bad spammer rather than a good one. You can't get any posts when you're banned eh? ;)

DeletedUser

Noone can compete with me in spamming, not even Rabbitron!
But I do admit, Rabbitron and Dawnrising are hilarious, especially when put together.
Anyone want a pic of one of their convos? ;)

Nah, not sharing, suckers!

DeletedUser

I the original spam king of W32 is back..... gonna spam it to smithereens...... may the best spammer win.
xD

Your our BUFFET

iP Posters, I'm calling you out for a duel!

You think you guys are big enough to hold the title of "CHAMPION IN SPAMMING", guess what? Your not!

The Posters of "IDIOTS" are way better spammers than you guys! Quit thinking that your all that, because your not!

^_^

Stay in w48 forums...

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I'm still going to spam W48.

LoL...nah...JK.

Anyway, back to the iPhail guy's Topic.

dawnrising27

iP, actually. Thank you for those that like to play games. It truly made my day just a little bit more interesting.

DeletedUser

Not sure we need 2 active threads for iP to spam. So closing this.

Padlock.png

Status
Not open for further replies.