Is it just me or...

thefastestzx

Is this world filling up really slow? After the constant clearing/dodging/backtiming attacks in the core solo, I wanted less of a challenge, I wanted some n00bs ,but this world's rim is sooo close to core...now it might be to late...unless maybe this weekend all the n00bs come? :D

DeletedUser

I see two options.
1) join an older world on the rim.
2) if you're here for these settings, wait.

DeletedUser

From what I can tell the current rim is inhabited by mostly tribeless players who are growing slowly.

I'm not sure of your abilities, but it looks like easy pickings already. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I am waiting till tomorrow to take down some yummy looking villages around me to clear my 15x15 area XDDD

But my god is this world filling up slowly! Isn't this world some what of the Classic Style from W1 or something? (not sure because he was never around in that era)

Quasako

I have to agree on this one. The world is filling up quite slowly.

I figured that when I finally got a chance to join I'd already be on the rim Ks, but ended up in the core 0_0.

My K isn't even filled up yet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I joined on the 12th and ended up just inside of K33, i agree with someone's post above saying that people on the rim seem to be growing slowly... easy pickings indeed :icon_twisted:
most of my 15x15 are still below 60 points and joined not too long after me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I just hate how there's 60 members in a tribe. 100 is my limit.

DeletedUser

The rim here isn't out of BP yet. Ofcourse it's dull, everyone is building up and preparing.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That's real talk, mass tribes sucks!

Yeah I like 40-60 tribe limit. That's all you need, It is funner that way too. You play a bigger role in the tribe. you get 40-60 members that are active, and fairly skilled, and a someone that can lead a tribe, and well you know. :icon_smile: