Is nn collasping?

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser89005

Having gone through my stats today i see NN yet again taking another methodical and sustained barrage from various players, and it has yet opened another can of worms for many of us out there, is this tribe now on the brink of collapse, i mean with such losses it is unintelligible and with so many players now seeing them as licentious i along with others now feel that will only intensify, please do feel free to post your views on this, but alas with a previous post i made got closed due to a lack of respect so if you are a disreputable player please dont post..

DeletedUser

I am sure that someone will hit the disband button soon, Or be left to stand alone in this so called elite tribe. hasn't even made 30 days yet. lol what a tribe.

DeletedUser62494

I am sure that someone will hit the disband button soon, Or be left to stand alone in this so called elite tribe. hasn't even made 30 days yet. lol what a tribe.

29th May 2010 - 04:19

Yet again you fail. You know one day you will learn to stop running your mouth without actually checking the facts.

DeletedUser

i mis-read the file sorry. And for running my mouth you are one to speak.

DeletedUser62494

i mis-read the file sorry. And for running my mouth you are one to speak.

Its all good :) just bugs me when players don't make sure to get the full picture and facts

And it doesn't look like they even needed to be elite against DBD :p

Side 1:
Tribes: DBD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NN
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,297
Side 2: 2,653
Difference: 1,356

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 262
Difference: 189

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,358,618
Side 2: 25,294,582
Difference: 12,935,964

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 704,715
Side 2: 2,672,927
Difference: 1,968,212

chart

DeletedUser

I guess we will soon enough as you are no longer are apart of that tribe. I wonder what the rest will do??? hit delete, disband?? I guess time will tell soon.

DeletedUser62494

I guess we will soon enough as you are no longer are apart of that tribe. I wonder what the rest will do??? hit delete, disband?? I guess time will tell soon.

I left for obvious reasons. I have no regrets about my time in NN tho. And will say that it has some of the best players in W29 and I am proud to have played next to them even if for a short time.

DeletedUser

Yes, I understand your reasons.

It does have some good players in it, as I have said before.

As you know, for the reasons that tribe was made, is where my distaste is.

Sorry, but glad to see it falling apart.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I just seriously can NOT stand you darlene.

Since the reason the tribe was made was partly made because of you.

DeletedUser

Unless I am very, very tired... this thread exists in two places? Since this s'the one I'm in now... this one shall be locked. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.