Is this Possible??

DeletedUser1027

Could I and my Brother [player]Southdunedain[/player] be granted something to stop us having our villages being deleted as the place where we go to get on the internet has locked this site. I have had to go on at a place 6 miles away from home, which is where I am now

DeletedUser20

For a guy who would go 6 miles just to play this game, i reckon you should give him some benefits!

DeletedUser2

well, what do you want us to do? change all setting for 2 players?
A person that can't log on for 21 days might not be right in this game because there is no way that person can ever be sucessful. It's too bad that the site was blocked, but there is nothing we can do about that.
You could get yourself account sitters, but it's not really the idea of the game to have your villages run permanently by someone else and then login once in a blue moon to see if you're still alive.

And a village will not get deleted before the 21 days or inactivity are reached.

DeletedUser

This is somewhat unrelated... but if a player has under 200 points shouldn't the village get deleted a bit earlier... say like 10 days. They are never gonna survive once they come back and all the active players around them are at 1000 points or so.

DeletedUser780

It's also probably not a good idea to tell everybody that you're inactive for a while... (I know i'm at least scouting you)