It comes to this

DeletedUser

Most of you worth knowing know me. Well, I think it's finally time to put my FORK down. I rode a dead horse as long as I could stand, and now I think it's finally time to throw in the towel.

So... I guess the point is that I'm now looking for a tribe. I'm going to stick around for one more week in the sad remains of what was once FORK to help coordinate some defense for a tribemate that's got about 750 incomings, but after that, I'm just a girl... out there in the cold, lonely. Who wants to take me in?

This is me
This too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shame Kinky! didnt work out. I am going to get the inactivty curse written on Carnifex.s forehead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah, Carnifex. was like the Big Lebowski's rug. He really tied the room together.

As far as Kinky? goes, there are only maybe 10 of us left that can hack it if a big war came down the pipeline and it just really isn't the tribe that it used to be.

jdraconis

Yeah first we got F0RKed over. Then they pulled a blindfolded Kinky move on us. Now I all alone. The biggest problem is now I got this awesomeness profile pic that a special someone made me and I can't use it no more :icon_cry:

Illysa the awesomeness

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry man. You and Hapora were the only people I felt bad about leaving, and I thought Hapora had quit playing the world.