It is with regret...

DeletedUser

...that I am quitting tribalwars. I have made friends on here, and although I am not much of a celebrity, or even well known on the PnP for the most part, I did post alot on W24 PnP and due to the fact that W24 has been my most favourite world that I have played in the last two years, I am posting my goodbye in your section.

I first started off in W20, and was rimmed by my tribe "Spirit" on there with various other people simply because I defended a village off a much bigger player :icon_rolleyes:. Alas, I quit W20 and moved onto W35 when it first started. A few months later and I was rimmed again [:lol:].

I took over a W24 account named "theviewers". My friend didn't like tribalwars and had been rimmed twice before hand, and when I took over, he had 3 small villages with mixed troops. Since then, I end my time on TV as RES nicknamed it for short leaving it at 800k. Let it be known as I quit that I was about to make a big push to 1million points. Oh well.

Irl I have been kicked out of my home and I am currently staying at my Grandads. I am seeking accomidation somewhere else, as my Dad won't take me back :icon_neutral:. That is why I am quitting.

TV is currently being sat by a RES member and hopefully, when its all sorted, I will be able to play W24 again.

I have been through alot of accounts, the biggest being 'wizzydizzy' on W20, which was a learning experience in alot of different ways.

So I bid the W20, W24 and W35 community goodbye, and hope that I will be able to return to you all soon.

Peace out, and good luck to the AOS/PRON noobs of W20, =RES= of W24 and MAGI of W35.

Hope to be back to posting in a few months, if lucky, couple of weeks.

Nicole <3

DeletedUser

W35 is a colony of W24.

Get back to where you came from and leave your betters alone in their spamming, Marco.

On a side note; that which we spoke of shall still be going ahead, shall it not; Clamju?

DeletedUser

W35 is a colony of W24.

Get back to where you came from and leave your betters alone in their spamming, Marco.

On a side note; that which we spoke of shall still be going ahead, shall it not; Clamju?

Not for some time.

DeletedUser

Come stay at mine next year :D

I'm moving to glasgow &renting a flat with a friend. :D

DeletedUser

Nicole,
I am sorry to see you go. I wish you lived closer as I would invite you into my home. I won't say what I am thinking about your dad right now...cause he is still your dad. Anyways.... stay on skype so we can chat every now and then when you can get online. Many hugs.

DeletedUser

If Tek has too much on his plate, I could look after the account till Nonsou returns, Sherry.

Repinski

I am not going to lie, I have no idea who you are but no one deserves to go out like this.

deadsocks

Pfft, everyone and their mother has played the wizzydizzy acc, even HeftySmurf :icon_rolleyes:...
But yeah, sorry to see you go :p and I'd love to hear sometime what the heck happened with your dad.

DeletedUser55663

Puncuation would have saved me nearly five minutes trying to figure out how the above post made any sense. :s

sorry to see you go. sir ewok you from glasgow?

It still doesn't make much sense, but there's an inplied verb. btw, Yes he is, I think.