Itroduce yourself ?

kyoki

heh... not quite... switched from late nights to mornins ;)

with my summer job i couldnt check my account for like five weeks, alot happens in five weeks when their a world war going on.

When did you leave W3?

kyoki

quite so,
Acually OTB is holding their ground against D*D and PDM and has positive conqures against the two

DeletedUser

lawl you were on W8, you should know Quix

He is evil...

I'm in his tribe...

Save me? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

w8 - 4 villages and realized I had no clue what I was doing (was on the far far far rim and quit)
w10 - 2 villages and quit because w14 and 17 were taking up too much time to bother with
w14 - Currently my "Main" world, was in SMOTE before leadership took on RL challenges and we merged with Quest (yet to have a village stolen, and am having success against Odin)
w16 - Started, too slow, quit
w17 - Started with STORM in the core, leadership left, tribe disbanded, Pills for like 3 days, joined NOTS after Pills players got bored and went back to their main worlds. Stayed with NOTs through too many merges, ended up quitting because I couldn't handle my tribemate next to me nobling every barbarian village in a 100x100 grid instead of active players like me. (I think I had like 10-12 villages, unsure)
w18 - Made a massive turtle village and quit
w23 - I don't like that world, just there for poops an giggles
w24 - Here I am, this will become my 2nd main world, waiting to see which tribes survive the 1st month or so before joining one.

I think I'm a mediocre player, not the worst, not the best, but I can stick it out pretty well in the core (from how I played in 17 in the core) We will see how it goes I guess.

DeletedUser

My name is Sergio in rl.

w5 - I was in D.A., and then I took over this account in PKs. I am still there.

w14 - I was in MatarM and I am not really active in that world anymore but I think I am still there =D

w15 - I was in K45 and I was the baron, but then it fell since it was a continent tribe, like all K-tribes, fail.

W17 - I was in STORM until it parm and everyone else left. I decided to stop playing W17 after that.

W19 - I was in Bwahski's tribe, I forgot what it was called. But I was in that for a few weeks. Edit: It was called What?, now that I remember.

W21 - I was in PoE but w5 took up too much time so I had to quit it recently.

W24 - I am the Duke of Squeak =o. Still here obviously

In my free time (In RL) I like to play this game, playstation 3 online, and I do a lot of paintballing.

That's me ^^

DeletedUser

ARRG! Well, first TYR!!!! who are you on W8? never thought to ask before now.

Me history:

Joined W7, nothing came from it, got like 4 vills

W8: KNT, NG, REL(turned into TRE), CEG (still playing 1.1 mill)

W11: N-Gen (tribe made of NG members), MCD (quit, didn't like MCD)

W12: CLOSED baron (w00t!), untill NUKE merge, NUKE|E baron (quit, don't know why)

W16: XXL (quit, didn't have the time to get past two vills)

W17: some tribe, but don't remember. maybe the account i played with seb? seb, help me out here, was it?

W18: played under the rj_Kilua14 account for a little while, was in LEGEND, but quit.

W20: Happy! (woot!)

W24: yay "The Infected"

arrg, i spent way too much time on that

DeletedUser

Here we go :icon_biggrin:

w9 - Blah
w18- Blah
w21- <3
w22- x2Blah
w24- PB*J :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ARRG! Well, first TYR!!!! who are you on W8? never thought to ask before now.

lol, it was never that big of a secret really. I even had it in my sig for awhile. Planning on making a new thing with Photoshop when I get the chance anyway...

Regardless, I play there and W21 under Mornek. Working on building W8 up at the moment, got quite a few smaller villages to finish before I can noble many more. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, it was never that big of a secret really. I even had it in my sig for awhile. Planning on making a new thing with Photoshop when I get the chance anyway...

Regardless, I play there and W21 under Mornek. Working on building W8 up at the moment, got quite a few smaller villages to finish before I can noble many more. :icon_wink:

*checks W8 ranking*

noobzor! nah

so you decided to come back? (i know it was a while ago) but why change your mind? couldn't stay away?

DeletedUser

It was work actually. I wasn't sure that I would have enough time to play when I started my job, but it ended up with me having a lot more free time and internet access than I originally though :icon_wink: