Its been a hoot!

DeletedUser62698

I will make this brief - after damage left and TLA collapsed I thought long and hard about my future in W29. I had believed and hoped TLA would be my last tribe, either victorious or defeated.

The events leading up to this have left me disheartened and without the will to fight under another banner and I have no real wish to fight against my previous comrades. This leaves me with one honourable option which is to take my leave from this world before I am in the position that I must either attack or defend against friends.

Durhees,rollo, John Vincent, Daryl and many others - you kept me sane when others were spewing nonsense - and given the amount of nonsense spewed that was no mean feat!!

Adios amigos. :lol:

XheebeegeebeesX

DeletedUser

O come on heebee atleast kill one nuke for every villa u have :) right now I'm at 8 nukes killed and 7 villas lost

And I'm just moveing here and there most of my villas are going to friends
cliveuk got mad at me and now is hitting me hard I guess I'll go out with a boom

DeletedUser

why dont you re-organize TLA and Shadow and Grind ?

i mean, tla f + shadow + grind f together have around 400-500 players

a lot of players and nobody cant be a leader ? (or even try)

DeletedUser

Tla just disbanded lol

I'm going to be a tit again so we can make it two pairs instead of the unnatural three :)

DeletedUser

Reading Topic title always makes me think of Zelda >.>

Anyways, take care in Real life :]

DeletedUser

By mate, good person for what i could tell through our few brief convos.

DeletedUser62494

Good luck man. I truly wish you would stay and join us over here in NN.

DeletedUser

why dont you re-organize TLA and Shadow and Grind ?

i mean, tla f + shadow + grind f together have around 400-500 players

a lot of players and nobody cant be a leader ? (or even try)

I read this as a slate. At least the critical mass of our tribe can easily claim to have honour =)

DeletedUser87372

Goodbye my friend. It has been a sincere pleasure playing this game alongside you for the past 18 or so months. You have always played with honour and a willingness to help your tribe. May life bring you all the success and joy possible.

DeletedUser79621

See you around heebeegeebee, I didn't have many dealings with you, but what I did have was fun.

And not trying to derail the thread but:

I read this as a slate. At least the critical mass of our tribe can easily claim to have honour =)

You can claim it all you want but you don't have any.

DeletedUser

again another big player .what happen for W29.please think about this

DeletedUser

heebee, you were always a player i respected. Good luck IRL my friend.