Its Comeback Time

Simon Hawkins

Myself and a former member have joined forces to make a comeback, who we are with is anybodys guess, but we are ready to rock....watch out kreger, aphrodite, & Pirate, its party time. Unless I'm on your team, hmmmm I wonder.

DeletedUser

You've made this claim at least three times before without any outcome. Pardon me while I yawn :icon_rolleyes:.

If you really come back to W3 than tell us who you are. Otherwise, no one will give crap. Just another short lived new player on an old D*D account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23106

y would we wanna tell you who he is then you just go out of your way to hassle him you gotta figure it out for yourselves this time :)

Simon Hawkins

Aphrodite, I can't believe you would speak to me like this, we were on such good terms, I thought you'd enjoy real hard core players come back to tw.
Come on darling, you are better than that. Not to mention just a little cute.

DeletedUser

Aphrodite, I can't believe you would speak to me like this, we were on such good terms, I thought you'd enjoy real hard core players come back to tw.
Come on darling, you are better than that. Not to mention just a little cute.

Sounds that you are here for the party! welcome back!

imori

You're a mad man for wanting more of this.

But we already knew you were crazy :p Good to see you're still alive and kickin' Simon.

Mozz06

Simon Hawkins was #1 defender for a hell of a long time. Thanks to Cult, right?

My memory was never that good and I'm talkign a while ago now.

DeletedUser

There was never a doubt he was maybe the best in defending, but where is he now was what I was wondering?