Jelousy and Envy ===> Consipracy

DeletedUser2767

Isn't it incredibly amazing that fighting with honour and valour is something that clearly gets forgotten by most players in this game! I personally have witnessed the lack of sportsmanship and the real fighting spirit that you come across in some war games. I put this down to the fact that the people who are interested in this game, or maybe just the ones around K46 seem to be governed by greed and jealousy.

The success and rise of B.o.W in K46 was unprecedented. We grew so big at an incredible pace that it soon was noticed by the big players in the surrounding areas. Everything was working out perfectly, with limited NAPs and very selective number of Alliances. Most issues arising from aggressive movements were handled with diplomacy and more and more applications were being received by the aristocracy to join this glorious tribe.

However, it appears that some other tribes were not so impressed by this growth, and soon as always, conspiracies were emerging to see how this tribe can be overthrown! various members from not one or two, but up to 5 various tribes soon started to plan attacks against the largest of the members of B.o.W in order to do one thing and one thing alone, rip apart the kingdom and wipe out the presence of B.o.W from the southern regions of K46.

No attempt was made to discuss diplomacy, and I personally see absolutely no honour in mass attacks of up to 60 incoming troops to one player from 8 different players as a fair fight. Those who have inflicted this unjustified assault know who they are, but I say to all of you now, you are cowards. you do not know how to fight a fair game. It is clear that you cannot take one player on by yourself, or even your poor excuse of a tribe that seems to be in the top 10 tribes of this world!!!!! Our players had absolutely no chance of survival. This was not a fight, this was a carnage!

I am ashamed to be playing with such spineless wariors!!! what a shame

Then be ashamed of youself also cause as you wrote this post you and 5 of your members hit gonzo713 with 60-65 attacks. Shame on you persis. Bet you were so hoping we wouldnt catch this thread and publicly bust your *ss eh? :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then be ashamed of youself also cause as you wrote this post you and 5 of your members hit gonzo713 with 60-65 attacks. Shame on you persis. Bet you were so hoping we wouldnt catch this thread and publicly bust your *ss eh? :icon_wink:

dont bring your pathetic hollow crap here. these 60-65 attacks were no comparision to the 36 (at least) hour long assault on Baph with combined number of attacks going well beyond 300 hundred!!! and why doesnt gonzo post what thhose attacks consisted of? how many units did he loose? and how about we post how many troops did Baph loose and kill????

I repeat myself, while being mass attacked, Baph, single handedly managed to take over 2 of gonzo's villages, killing 2 nobles in the villages and has warded off all the attacks so far, loosing only 2 of his 12!!!!! ofcourse, he will eventually fall, but he should be remembered as one AWESOME warior!!! lmao

DeletedUser3486

How is it that the supposed defences of the tribe is so poor that it takes 24 hours of constant attacks from 10 various players from 5-7 different tribes to strip BAPH of two villages??!!? We are so bad at supporting each other that no one tribe can take us on and say we triumphed.

Hmm very odd i don't think just 1 tribe has actually put the hurt on you yet?

But if you want that to happen im pretty sure we can make it?

DeletedUser1921

Persis,

Please get your facts correct.

BAPH has taken one of my villages, not two, which he was able to do only after he launched his surprise attacks at me while I was offline. He further claimed to be hitting me because of attacks on him by other players. Apparently, he has targeting issues.

The nobles he killed were in this village when he sent in his attacks, and were not on the attack, and we all know how well nobles defend.

On the other hand, why not ask quigley how many nobles of his I have killed while he has tried to take my villages?

And of course I commend you and your tribesmates for sending in their impressive display of fake attacks. But that does not discount the dozens of real attacks sent in by both BAPH and quigley that I have taken and beaten back at the loss of thousands of troops to them.

Your unrighteous indignation only compounds the fact that your tribemates have brought this upon themselves because of their past and present actions.

DeletedUser1185

So Let me get this straight when I asked your tribe to stop attacking my tribes members in ME4 you said to take a hike and nothing ME could do about it since we had no forces in 46,so now that the shoe is on the other foot you whine and cry about it being unfair?hmm whats the word i'm looking for :icon_confused:

DeletedUser3284

HOFF44, you talk about the Powell Doctrine, is that no the doctrine of war written by the former US war general Colin Powell? Well, I say that is a doctrine written by a senior general of power mongering state of terrorists. The US has not done anything that justifies the horrific atrocities they have committed across the world in their own interest. Leaving charred ashes of destruction behind them whatever they touch.

So, let me see if I get this right, you admit clearly that these actions are acts of mass terrorism, with one intent, pointless destruction for your own greed!! How very fitting

Could you quote the part where I clearly admit that it is an action of mass terrorism?? Its funny I don't remember typing that.

I believe that is what you say. On this we will just have to disagree.

DeletedUser2566

So, beloved neo and bad, lets start with you two. you talk about us massing you? no, one person's village was taken over by another. once a member leaves a tribe, what relations do they have?

I ask you, try to answer honestly, if you may, Did either of you approach me (who you call a friend and a good guy) to discuss a NAP or Alliance when you left so abruptly? NO!.... Did either of you bother to send me a single PM to explain what you were doing other than rely on the forums? NO! .... so don’t bring that old issue here! I had no grievances with you. So can anyone here tell me that taking villages from somebody who leaves the tribe and joins another (when there is no diplomacy between the tribe) is wrong?

No, we didn't mail cos we thought that note of reasons we left etc in the forum'd been enough. Obviously wasn't.
And is this how you try to justify the take over of 3 villages from finwe_? I thought you could find better excuse, obviously not. If you want to see what happens when you drop NAP with us just go and try it. You wanted nap so that your members could keep them and to get us stop attacking you as response to what happened to finwe_. That's what it seems to me, now am I wrong?

DeletedUser

So Let me get this straight when I asked your tribe to stop attacking my tribes members in ME4 you said to take a hike and nothing ME could do about it since we had no forces in 46,so now that the shoe is on the other foot you whine and cry about it being unfair?hmm whats the word i'm looking for :icon_confused:

hehe i have no idea but as long as ME is winning wars im happy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser2767

No attempt was made to discuss diplomacy, and I personally see absolutely no honour in mass attacks of up to 60 incoming troops to one player from 8 different players as a fair fight. Those who have inflicted this unjustified assault know who they are, but I say to all of you now, you are cowards. you do not know how to fight a fair game. It is clear that you cannot take one player on by yourself, or even your poor excuse of a tribe that seems to be in the top 10 tribes of this world!!!!! Our players had absolutely no chance of survival. This was not a fight, this was a carnage!

I am ashamed to be playing with such spineless wariors!!! what a shame

Those are your words in your original post persis, yet while you were making the post you were doing exactly that to gonzo. Youre response to me makes you even more ridiculous. You get what you give it appears. Dont be crying to the masses unless you got a legit deal to cry about.:icon_wink: