join are tribe

DeletedUser

join my tribe i dont care how many points u have or were u r u can join as long as ur noy under attack:icon_smile:

DeletedUser1089

Come on. Don't even make parody threads of all the poor noobs. It's just not funny.

DeletedUser

This wrong section crap is getting annoying... please just make sure you are following the fules of the TW forums before starting a new topic. Most the rules they have are set for a reason, and help the forums run effeciently. (Although spamming is fun as hell :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser1089

If you don't like this go and support the thread I just posted in suggestions forum calling for a forum tutorial for idiots like this.

DeletedUser

i have no idie what ur talking about:icon_confused: but u can join if u want:)

DeletedUser

No, that means don't post twice before someone else posts, that's what the edit button's for. And you already have a thread, why did you make a second one?

DeletedUser13126

No, that means don't post twice before someone else posts, that's what the edit button's for. And you already have a thread, why did you make a second one?
Yes,,i must remeber this.I tend to get excited in the middle of a conversation,forgetting this rule..:icon_cool: