Join ETribe Please!!!!!!!

earlme

Please join my tribe. It is called ETribe. I need members.

earlme

You know, it would be great if people actually paid attention to this thread, because I need members.

earlme

I really need members. Would you care to join? Post on this if you are.

earlme

If you are reading this and haven't noticed yet, i'm just getting kinda bored because no one's willing to join my tribe. Would you? You can stop my constant posting and make me very happy if you join. Please?

kerosine

hehe you write all these in 10 minutes.

give it time, and it is better to recruit in-game

Monkeymatt

Yer you know the world doesn't spin round in 10 minutes mate...I could understand if it had been 10 days since the first post(So 1 Bump every 2.5 days) but that's just too much mate.

DeletedUser

more people would want to join if you would put info. about yall like where are you located and how many points do you need to join

DeletedUser

usually its easier to recruit people with lower points than you, and right now you only have about 90 so...

earlme

Okay. My village is in continent 26, but have one member from another continent. I just can't remember it. If you want to know how many points you need to join, then 1. I need members, and am recruiting like that for just a few weeks, or until I getmore members. Then, I will set a minimum number of points, such as 500-1000 minimum to join. Join now, and you won't have to worry about that. Just look up earlme in the rankings, then click on it. Write me a message saying you want to join my tribe, and i'll invite you.