Judges

• Thread starter Change of Heart
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Good job guys, nice to see some nice rim tribes out there!

DeletedUser78112

Good luck to both sides. So many wars.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Haven't checked the involved tribes but the stats at first glance are impressive. Keep it up.

DeletedUser

Haven't checked the involved tribes but the stats at first glance are impressive. Keep it up.

We call them the K66 coalition, Rank 2-7 were brewing a plan against us, they started taking a few villas from us but we stopped that immediately, and have retaliated ever since.

Most of them dropped in points hard, members leaving, even 1 tribe disbanded without any ODA at all...

DeletedUser108799

I had heard of this before that you guys were going to join a gang bang against a big tribe can't remember the name but yet was this the reason you resisted

DeletedUser

I had heard of this before that you guys were going to join a gang bang against a big tribe can't remember the name but yet was this the reason you resisted

I think you mean AAA, we have had our skirmishes with them, but we havent really targeted one another.

We have indeed been asked to join a coalition against them, but we have more important issues at hand, our current war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really a thread for this.

Tribe ranking for the continent 66

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Judges 3,43 Mil 479
2 PIGS 618.511 136
3 MDK 522.972 142
4 SDV 338.721 53 (Allies)
5 WNT 133.827 53
6 WA 128.219 19
7 Rise 70.626 12

DeletedUser70241

I think you mean AAA, we have had our skirmishes with them, but we havent really targeted one another.

We have indeed been asking to join a coalition against them, but we have more important issues at hand, our current war.

Got to love how open you are on the externals :p

DeletedUser

Sorry made a typo there

We have indeed been asked to join a coalition against them,

DeletedUser

Really a thread for this.

Tribe ranking for the continent 66

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Judges 3,43 Mil 479
2 PIGS 618.511 136
3 MDK 522.972 142
4 SDV 338.721 53 (Allies)
5 WNT 133.827 53
6 WA 128.219 19
7 Rise 70.626 12

We already took alot of villa's, and alot of their members left, rest assure they had more points then us when the war started.

But im not here to brag, I'm here because everyone keeps asking who we are.

DeletedUser

good luck to all the judges players,they are a good tribe, spoke to their leader on few occassions, he is a busy bee,indeed. :) got a few friends in it too, seems the war will be easy picking for you guys. have a good one guys :D

DeletedUser93268

lol. This is too funny.

Umm not a necessity we expose ourself soo freely on these externals.