Juiced

DeletedUser

Hi all.
I was wondering if anybody could tell me the date of when juiced was firstly created.
because it disbanded sometime in july i cant get a date.
I have found when PLG was first created but not juiced.
If you have any helpful info please reply.
i'm trying to do this because i wish to start a history log going back further then 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

KingJames created Milked September 7th 2008. I think Milked changed names to Juiced 19th November 2008.

DeletedUser

KingJames created Milked September 7th 2008. I think Milked changed names to Juiced 19th November 2008.

ok i thought there was some relation there.
what i have is milked got its second member on the 12th September 2008 and it lost its last member on the 27th November 2008, so that may be when milked turned into Juiced.
I'll be makeing a post about old tribes, because the only history of W23 starts in early 2009.

DeletedUser

Personally, I'd not want to give you inaccurate answer, but I do want to help!

I am assuming that you could not locate the right websites and this above might serve you as a source of information..hopefully.

Anyways, best of luck to you..

DeletedUser

ok i thought there was some relation there.
what i have is milked got its second member on the 12th September 2008 and it lost its last member on the 27th November 2008, so that may be when milked turned into Juiced.
I'll be makeing a post about old tribes, because the only history of W23 starts in early 2009.

it helps to use TW stats

KingJame$. Joined 19th November 2008 - 19:00

DeletedUser54064

Milked

HugZ

Milked+HugZ=Juiced

Juiced-HugZ=Juiced

HugZ(K33) + Juiced = Juiced

First Juiced were founded by Milked and HugZ leaders, HugZ had unmerged but Juiced had remained, keeping the same OD scores for the duration until KJ had quit.