Just a Goodbye

DeletedUser75995

This is not the usual Little Idiot(IGN: Dream Gattila) but his brother. He was sent to hospital and send me a message on the phone to send to the tribe and here:

In just 2hrs my life went down the drain. I broke up with my gf and I had an accident with my motorbike. I hurt my left hand but it is nothing serious, but as I had injured my back, they kept me in for further tests. To be honest, my gf was the only thing keeping me in my country. I need to think about my future well and tbh I don't have time or mind for TW anymore. I am really sorry, I wanted to help the Chicks reach the top but I really can't do it. Sorry guys, I really enjoyed this world and the people in it, maybe I will return in the future and meet you all"

I will log in again later today, so if you have anything to tell my brother I will read it and then tell him.

Swans1981

Hope the road you travel down, is a good one. All the best.

DeletedUser

Bad buzz dude. :icon_sad:
But never, ever, ever get too cut up over a girl. Plenty more fish in the sea, eh? :icon_wink:
Give it a little time and get things back in perspective.
Hope to see you return when things have picked up.
(hug)

DeletedUser

Ahh crap that sucks... make sure you tell him Jordi hopes he gets well soon,

DeletedUser

Hope the road you travel down, is a good one.

Just dont go down it on a motorbike.

I really shouldnt joke about that, but I couldnt resist :(

I really hope u get better soon mate - and I can't say anything to lessen either the physical or emotional pain you are feeling so I wont even try.

Ill just put this piece of wood here: :wood:

domusdei

meh , been there, done that , really not worth it ....

get well soon .

DeletedUser91764

See ya around dream :p get back on skype when your feeling better :3

I will get us to number 1 :icon_smile: and your always welcome back :icon_razz:.

by the way I will use my :spear: to take your :wood: and my :snob: to take your village :icon_razz: