Just a little thing about army camps

DeletedUser

well i was wondering... the limit for army camps is 15... thats decent first few months... but what do you do when you have 100's of millions of points... with only 15 camps... surely the game planners though ahead, maybe theyll increase it as the time passes?
if you have alot more points, you will have more territory and later in the game army camps will become more or less usless apart from the occasional organized attack plan...

Prizonerofwar

Their value's will decrease, just as the need for a paladin and bonuses will, mind you, there won't be anyone with 100's of millions of points for 2 years or so and by that time their will only be about 2000 players left and you most likely won't be one of them so you shouldn't worry ;)

DeletedUser

I think without a limit it would be crazy later on...

I'd just like to ask a few other things about army camps:
nobles can be kept in them, right? so, you could send a noble train from 30 mins away from someone?
troops travelling to an army camp take the normal time to get there, yes? can you send before the army camp is made, probably not? so it's impossible to use an army camp over 5 days travel time away, so with nobles you won't be able to make an army camp far out of your starting continent...
army camps are visible on the map?

I think I answered my own questions, but just checking :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Their value's will decrease, just as the need for a paladin and bonuses will, mind you, there won't be anyone with 100's of millions of points for 2 years or so and by that time their will only be about 2000 players left and you most likely won't be one of them so you shouldn't worry ;)

Harsh.

But still fun to read.

:icon_razz:

Prizonerofwar

Harsh.

But still fun to read.

:icon_razz:

/hijacks thread
I've had a hateallposters bone in me ever since W29, you must've given it to me methinks.
I'm joining in your direction btw, not at same time though :>
Maybe some day we can bump uglies:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Conjax babies?

Sounds fun :icon_razz:

...and yarly, I know you're joining SE. You're with Garrock right? Joining SE too...but quite a bit later, because I suck like that

DeletedUser

lol what makes you think that?

maybe ill quit out of boredom...

Prizonerofwar

lol what makes you think that?

maybe ill quit out of boredom...

I'm counting on it (you quitting out of boredom), don't know what you think i was implying since i don't know anything about you apart from that your tribe on w44 is my tribe's food. :icon_rolleyes:

Conjax babies?

Sounds fun :icon_razz:

...and yarly, I know you're joining SE. You're with Garrock right? Joining SE too...but quite a bit later, because I suck like that

Conjoined Jax Twins. And nah going commando with my co.

DeletedUser

2 years...you are kidding me, right? in 2 years tribes are 300 mil if not more...
and if you are talking of players, tehn that takes WAYYY longer than 2 years.

but i do agree with you...most of us won't stay in this world for the 2 year mark :p

DeletedUser

I'm counting on it (you quitting out of boredom), don't know what you think i was implying since i don't know anything about you apart from that your tribe on w44 is my tribe's food. :icon_rolleyes:

lol if thats the case then looks like youll be the one not staying for any longer period =)

Prizonerofwar

lol if thats the case then looks like youll be the one not staying for any longer period =)

Are you going to ensure this?

2 years...you are kidding me, right? in 2 years tribes are 300 mil if not more...
and if you are talking of players, tehn that takes WAYYY longer than 2 years.

but i do agree with you...most of us won't stay in this world for the 2 year mark :p

This is speed 1, and I wasn't going to get specific on points.