Just for Scuba

DeletedUser

I know it will get moved or deleted but meh, just because its scuba and i feel he doesnt get mentioned enough here, i mean this guy gets horny when his name gets mentioned in the meanest way possible.

[21:39:30] scubadiver: (party) I got mentioned in the externals agan, jizzzzzzzz

But of course we always get things like this on skype, he just doesnt appreciate it tho :/
So hopefully i can get a collection to put here, he'll enjoy it now ;)

[21:57:07] Spencer | Darkaniken2: scuba is a noob. (blush)

And of course, if you guys didnt know-

[21:58:41] eng3ine/ying-ling: scuba plays TW with a dive mask on all the time and he's still better than 80% of the other players

Im obv better than him tho ;)

From sarg-

[21:58:41] Sarg: Scub Rocks!......I would have not gotten as far in this game without his expertise................lmao

There you go scuba ;)

Ps. he doesnt know bout this hehehehehehehehehehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scub Rocks!......I would have not gotten as far in this game without his expertise*................lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ya gotta love the Scuba shame TW stopped me from using my Old name of Sex Montage it still lives on in TW stats thou

darkaniken2

Should be in general discussion, if anywhere. Just saying.

DeletedUser

scuba is one of the most loyal and genuine players i have ever met

DeletedUser

Ya gotta love the Scuba shame TW stopped me from using my Old name of Sex Montage it still lives on in TW stats thou

How long did it take you to type that scuba :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: hahahaha

DeletedUser94730

Scuba is a great player and good to see him getting some kudos, well done bud.

DeletedUser

i dont know Suba but hai and your awesome :icon_eek::lol: