K.U.T. need you!!! i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

right santa wants k38 so we got to stop him. anyone want to help then sure. :icon_biggrin:
if you want to join then please inform imoran. also you have to have at least 4000 points to join and be in either k28/k38/k29/k39k

PS:this is not a spam thread. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

me from k64 .. have 12.000 points .. 4 villages :icon_biggrin:
can me joinnnn plzzzz i need help soon..plzzzz i will help tribe too i have many army :villagers: :villagers: :villagers:

DeletedUser

sorry yurzero your to small and far away. :icon_wink:
i am just testing this avatar. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

right santa wants k38 so we got to stop him. anyone want to help then sure. :icon_biggrin:
if you want to join then please inform imoran. also you have to have at least 4000 points to join and be in either k28/k38/k29/k39k

PS:this is not a spam thread. :icon_wink:

First of all, you spelled the name of your tribe wrong in the title, it's K.T.U., not K.U.T. :lol:
Second, the name of the person to contact is not imoran, it's lmoran.
Third, K28 and k38 will be w00t playground in the future.
Fourth, w00t nobles all above 4000 points.

DeletedUser

did you hear that people.....make all villages under 4000k points and they won't noble you:)

DeletedUser

First of all, you spelled the name of your tribe wrong in the title, it's K.T.U., not K.U.T. :lol:
Second, the name of the person to contact is not imoran, it's lmoran.
Third, K28 and k38 will be w00t playground in the future.
Fourth, w00t nobles all above 4000 points.

First of all i ment to do that so someone would notice it or when typeing it in they would get it wrong and people would start posting to keep this at the top like you have. and i liked the name more. more intresting.
secound i couldnt really be bothered how i spell peoples names unless it has something to do with santa, Jakub1992 or me (James Falvey). maybey you though Zevahc. :icon_wink:
third, yeah i maybey it will be your playground but its gonna have a few unsafe areas which your mommies wont let you got near. :icon_wink:
Fourth do you really noble more then 4000? if so they are probebly your own tribe now or abandoned. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

First of all i ment to do that so someone would notice it or when typeing it in they would get it wrong and people would start posting to keep this at the top like you have. and i liked the name more. more intresting.Not a good way to recruit people
secound i couldnt really be bothered how i spell peoples names unless it has something to do with santa, Jakub1992 or me (James Falvey). maybey you though Zevahc. :icon_wink: Not good publicity if you spell the contact person's name wrong (people can't contact him then to join, if you know what I mean?)
third, yeah i maybey it will be your playground but its gonna have a few unsafe areas which your mommies wont let you got near. :icon_wink: When my mommy tells me I can't go near those area's, it's because she's coming over there herself, and that's alot worse than me coming there.
Fourth do you really noble more then 4000? if so they are probebly your own tribe now or abandoned. :icon_biggrin: w00t nobles only above 4000 points, and I assure you most of them are not in-tribe or abandoned. Don't worry though, the time you get one of your 2 villages over 4000 points is not near.

answers in bold

DeletedUser

why couldnt you just have wrote the answers instead of going to all that trouble? :icon_evil:
if i was to type in imoran it wouldnt come up with the person so they would go into looking for the tribe and it would make them want to have a look at the tribe. if they couldnt be bothered then they obviously are here to spam and dont really care.
the reason those areas of the playground are unsafe is because naughty chrildren like crusifie people like you. (unfourtunatly)
and thanks for reasuring me about my village status and how safe they is. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

anyway come and join K.T.U. if you want something to do. we have fights. :) and you get to use fairy cookies. mind you watch out for our leaders. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Okay james I looked your tribe up.

Why are you listed as a traitor by another player in your tribe?:icon_confused:

Why are you doing the recruiting?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

they dont trust me sometimes. lol :icon_wink:
because of what i said a few weeks ago.
anyway this is just like saying sorry. :icon_biggrin:
i hope they got it. :)

raprockmusic2

lmfao, if they do not accept your apology, what will u do :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

kill, kill, kill and love. maybey a bit more then love.

so guys who wants to join K.T.U. like i said we have plenty of fighting and arnt that bad with preparing for a war. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.