k0

DeletedUser

on world 25 there are a few vills outside the map.. as in -1|-1 it's really wierd, there's a cluter of them there!

EDIT: well, there used to be, they seem to have been moved back inside the map now :(

DeletedUser

on world 25 there are a few vills outside the map.. as in -1|-1 it's really wierd, there's a cluter of them there!

lol poor guys they think they are safe thill someone points it out and next they see are huge attacks

DeletedUser

yeah, I remember when it popped up on the forums, I think one of them said he had about 1500 incomings, and when I checked it out on stats the village changed hands hundreds of time in about a fortnight 8)

DeletedUser

yeah, I remember when it popped up on the forums, I think one of them said he had about 1500 incomings, and when I checked it out on stats the village changed hands hundreds of time in about a fortnight 8)

yay im currenty trying to get my hands on the one in w23 but I love to see who gets it all i know is... once you take it you lose it

DeletedUser

/retaliates and watches guy hit the delete button after 3000 incs popped up in 5 mins.

/re-retaliates and proceeds to attempt and rape you in k54 not hitting the delete button but rather getting as many caffine products as possible to stay awake and dodge.

DeletedUser

/re-retaliates and proceeds to attempt and rape you in k54 not hitting the delete button but rather getting as many caffine products as possible to stay awake and dodge.

wow you to must love fighting over one village at least it brings fun to everyone trying to take it