K34-Northern Border Tribe Recruitment

DeletedUser

If you are in K34 near the northern border then you may be interested in joining a tribe me and a few people are working on. The tribe is just going to be a simple tribe with no more than 25 members but preferably 20 or less. We are looking for people with experience in the game.

The tribe is Clorox. Yes I know the name is already taken by a tribe in another world. No we are not related in any way, the only reason I used the name Clorox is because my first choices Orange and Tide were already taken, and Clorox is a fairly similar idea to Tide, anyways, I am looking for people with at least a years experience. You don't have to be an expert, I just want people that are active, and know the basic game elements. If you feel you have leadership schools you may in the future be involved in the leadership of the tribe, I am also looking for people who can do PnP, maybe a COA would be nice too, I really have plenty of inner tribal jobs I feel might need filled. Anyways, if you feel you have what it takes send me a PM here on the forums telling me what you think I should know about you.

Note: Skype is not a requirement right now as the game is young, but later on if the whole tribe can get acess to it that would be nice.

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for any of your members near the K35 northern border.

^^

DeletedUser

Hm, okay, well, I am assuming you are definitely not interested in joining my tribe? We have a whopping 300 some points so far!

DeletedUser

I am going to be disbanding this tribe probably, because it is just too late to form a really nice organized tribe in this area right now.