K44 Flaming

Airsoftzekk

Hatersgonnahate.jpg

DeletedUser

No lol, i mean attacking you small players due to morale is real pain. :icon_rolleyes:

Y U don't grow faster!?

It is Y U NO grow faster :p

Ontopic: I'm not aware of the diplomatic relations between SVG and Riot!, but they have to war or merge at some point, or some riot! members will be clustered off - I would put my money on the former.

DeletedUser

SVG have been waring tribes liked NUKED and DevilK and a far bit of tribes in K44 anyone have stats on the war cause I still see NUKED up and surviving and I thing they are fending well with all respect SVG probably taking there time they know they can blitz them it's just a matter of time anyone know anything what's your comments on all of this!?

First of all, it sounds as though you don't respect the fact that SVG aren't rimming NUKED and DefailK as fast as you would like, but then again, you're from Pro., so you don't get an opinion.

Also, I believe this is about the same topic, so why did you make this one?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately what you call stupidity we call loyalty. Yes we are dying. Yes members have betrayed us. Yes we are weak. Yes you are strong. But no matter what, we're going to fight until you noble every single one of our villages, so bring it on. We're dying, but with our last breath we will still fight, no surrender.

It's all well and good saying you're loyal to your tribe, however I call it stupidity to restart in the middle of your dying tribe and stay with said tribe, even though you know full well you're going to be nobled again. A smarter player would have restarted on the rim.