K53, Active, Willing And Need A Tribe?

DeletedUser

Are you looking for an active tribe with strong leadership? Are you in K53? Are you fed up of the constant invitations you're getting from below average tribes? Do you want to rise to the top of this world with great like minded players, have fun and enjoy yourself in W49?

If the answer to all those questions is yes, then I have the answer you're looking for!

Tribe Name: Stay Safe, Get Savage
Tribe Tag: Savage
CoA:

[URL=http://img10.imageshack.us/i/savageo.png/] [/URL]

Recruitment is open but selective for this up and coming tribe. We're looking for quality players to join us in our attempt at rising to the top. I've done it before, and now I'm back to do it again. Having learnt from some of the best leaders I've ever played under in W14, W21 and W30, I'm here to make an impact on this world with a traditional tribe. Discipline and enjoyment are the way forward, and Savage have both!

We're now looking for talent, so if you wish to be a part of something great in W49, send an application to Robocripe detailing why we should invite you. Mails need not be long, but please include information such as your past experience, your style of play and what skills you possess. Activity is also a good item to insert as well.

So How Will We Achieve Our Aims?

Our Method: Controlled nobling of our area, if you don't like it, don't ask to join. We will have nobling rules, including where and what you can noble. Barbarian nobling will be strictly out of bounds unless you request permission from a leadership member.

Granted I am relatively unknown here, but I can assure you my tribal structure and leadership skills are up there with some of the top players in this game. I always put the tribe before myself and am a completely team player. If you join us, I will not let you down!

Thanks for your time, I hope to see you in Savage in the near future!

Also looking for someone with good GFX skills who can make sigs and CoAs :) PM me if you can do us some graphics for free :)

DeletedUser2787

Hmm Interesting and near you and a top player...lol and have many invitations so far

Sounds good on paper... What other Tribes in other worlds have you played and are they still playing?

I am answering this because I received an invite and a link to this post in the main forum

I will consider seriously... I have three invites to join tribes and make me the Duke... lol I am not looking for this hassle in this world... at least not yet..:)

Cheers neighbor

iwik

DeletedUser

I've answered all this in the mail I replied to you with in game. For those that wish to know this information anyway, I will repeat:

W14 I played in OWNED, until Fabkins and TangoAlpha left, that is where I learnt most of my leadership skills and have based Savage on this. Similarly I played in W35 in JOKE (which I led) and W37 in Diamond (also led) which were two successful rim tribes similar to the one I've created here and both made top 10 in the world. (Diamond only had 30 members as I attempted to create an elite tribe.)

I am no longer playing any other worlds as I will be concentrating on this one. Any K53 players that need a tribe, Savage is the one to be in, recruitment is picking up and we'll soon be competing with the best here in W49!