K54 Based, Premade For One; Possibly Two VERY Experienced Players.

koa anubis

Is there one??

Quite frankly LKA, just doesn't cut it.

I am looking for an experienced K54 based tribe. I know quite a few forum faces on here, and most of you probably know me, but either way, I have been playing since the beta servers and I am looking for a tribe where I feel I am not surrounded by pointwhores and or noobs =D.

Raveing Elmo is a good friend of mine and I guess it would only be fair to take him along with me, but then again, he can make his own application :)

If any can offer their services to a pro, I would be more thank happy to accept.

Regards,
KOA Anubis

koa anubis

One view with 88 people viewing this world...

Well this is gonna take a while without getting infracted for posting it on the main forum...

DeletedUser

One view with 88 people viewing this world...

Well this is gonna take a while without getting infracted for posting it on the main forum...

I would send you an invite but my tribe is full. Sorry

koa anubis

Is there not one pre-made in K54 which is relatively good?

Oh dear... Looks like K54 is in for a shape up.

Beware. :icon_twisted:

koa anubis

Ok now I feel unloved. And surrounded by Noobs... =(

K54 sucks ass on this world =(

DeletedUser

The Dreaded Union
Greetings,
TDU is a active tribe in K45, and we slowly plan to make strong allies, friends, and naps. They founder of TDU has been playing with skilled players, and can help train players to become strong. If you're seeking a tribe that is helpful,friendly,cheerful, has ranks, and more then I highly suggest you trying out TDU. If your interested in this tribe please drop me a response explaining why you would be great for are tribe, and i'll try to answer when I get the time!

P.S ALL MEMBERS MUST HAVE TROOPS! WE ARE NOT POINT WHORES, AND IF I FIND OUT YOU GOT MORE POINTS THEN TROOPS I WILL KICK YOU! I want my tribe to be focused on troops, and not on points because the ones with POINTS WILL FAIL when BP runs out! If you have more points then troops right now then thats ok. It's the beginning and 90% of the players have more points then troops as you need to grow to get the good troops! Just make sure your working on both!

ShadowLord69

koa anubis

I could have sworn I mentioned something about an Experienced K54 Based Tribe?

Ahh well, must have been some one else ;)

Okkkayy, yet again I feel like a mass recruiting nub magnet...Really.. Help this time?!
Lol.

DeletedUser

lol koa its not about where the tribe is based, but how they protect and strive but ok :p

koa anubis

...My point exactly.

1Pp to the first person to tell me 3 things wrong with that statement.

DeletedUser

Well depends how you think of it but what you say most likely means you want someone near you so you can get support faster

koa anubis

No that is how you interpret it.

I'm not going into specifics because I'm just aiding you in jacking my own thread, you are just giving me yet another tribe to put in my Nb as in experienced...

Gl in game.
Now Gtfo and stop jacking my thread xD

DeletedUser

lol koa its not about where the tribe is based, but how they protect and strive but ok :p

...My point exactly.

1Pp to the first person to tell me 3 things wrong with that statement.

1. it does matter where a tribe is based
2. the grammar/spelling needs work
3. he's suggesting you want protection, which i would take to be mildly insulting

you can keep your PP :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ran thats not what i said. stop twisting my words around. what i said was how they protect. I said nothing about him needing protection. get your answer right

DeletedUser

ran thats not what i said. stop twisting my words around. what i said was how they protect. I said nothing about him needing protection. get your answer right

He quoted you verbatim... The post is at the top of this thread.