K55 and K45

halldor87

Above 60 points? I hate to flame you, but what kind of recruitment limit is that? It means exactly nothing..

DeletedUser81943

Its fine, Well we would like to except willing players, but you have to show some what activity. And 60 points is not that much!

halldor87

Well you are missing my point, 60 points is what, a couple of HQs and Barracks in the building queue. It simply doesnt say anything about a player, so why even put up a point limit. Just interview the people you recruit, find out if you could work with them and thats it..
And dont worry Im not just out to flame you. I have seen several "point limits" in this recruitment-thread, it being 2 days after world-start it seems to me, well POINTless.. If you wanna recruit good players, present the tribes moral code and diplomatic stand (how you feel about naps, alliances and familytribes) and people may just take interest and mail you ingame..

DeletedUser81943

Thank you for your insight. I understand where you are coming from, and I see your point. And your right I has only been open for 3, but that should be enough time to build a couple of HQs and Barracks. And I like what you are saying about recuting, I will be sure to add our Ideals.

ackcody

Deather22 said:
OK, everyone, there have been some requests to be recruiter, and I assume there are a few more shy members in our tribe that want to be a recruiter, but don't want to say anything. So we are having a recruitment challenge!

So for the people that are interested, post your name at the bottom, and you will get rights to invite. The challenge will last three days. There will be only 5-8 spots open, so hurry if you want to participate (I may make acceptions.)

RULES: All members that participate will receive a mail that they send to the people that they are recruiting. But you can add more to make it more enjoyable, compelling.

POINTS: Participants will receive pints for each member that joins. Post when a member that you have invited joins. Always make sure to invite the player if you send them a message, so we don't get confused and send multiple mails to one person. If you don't see the "invite to tribe" button, that means he has already been invited, so don't send him a nother message.

POINY SYSTEM:Ok, for our members receiving points the points will follow: recruits 60-80 are 1 point, recruits 81-100 are 2 points, recruits 101-120 are 3 points, and recruits 121^ are 4 points.

So again post your name if interested, I will start the round when I think necessary. And if there is a tie, we will have s udden death match, but I will get into more details about that if it happens.

Thanks. And feel free to participate!

Thank you.

Your proud tribe leader,
Deather22

Allies
ASH
~Buck~
TOTG

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
~EGE~
NooBz

Enemies