K55 Rehab

SHAGAN888

Hey everyone,

Some of you may know me, but judging by the terrible leadership of your duke(s) I am certain that some of you may not, I am the herd leader of [ally]SARCOW[/ally].

Now this morning your duke sent my beautifully juicy and rumpy overweight cows a message, which was the following:
Author said:
SHAGAN888 today at 08:51
THE TRIBE SARCOW

SARCOW is falling apart and the leaders are not going to help you at all, and have put all you players in an awkward position in all this....the time is now to regroup and dissolve your association with SARCOW, Do it now and we will offer you asylum from our attacks giving you time to form your new beginnings.... We are making this offer before the bans of other tribes start in on you, as it looks like your leaders have made way too many enemies and soooo many wish to take you out...

act now before its too late,

shag

He made this comment with nothing to back up his statements that 'SARCOW is falling apart', now anyone with common sense and simple knowledge (now it doesn't take a genius, does it?) that SARCOW is quite the opposite of falling apart.

I am being accused that I will not help my tribe and put them in a terrible position? Now let me educate you on SHAGAN's poor leadership;

Along our front line we have very few players, but even with your tribes outnumbering us at 3 to one, SHAGAN's terrible organisation cost your tribe at least 7 nukes to cause minimal impact upon one village and didn't even allow yourselves to noble it.

With one player behind enemy lines on our side, we have managed to gain the following statistics;
http://gyazo.com/c3edcdb4c574c5ed0af5dc5b0cb37a73

With one player we are stampeding your fields, eating your grass and conquering your farms, that is ONE player, do you really want to have your village suffer the same as this member who launched attacks on us?
[report_display]https://en81.tribalwars.net/public_report/7e79771a993e43c7ee662dcea34dfeec[/report_display]

Now similar to SHAGAN's mail, but not so idiotic and with such poor literature, I'm going to make YOU all an offer, which will be in your best interests;

Your leader sits behind the front line making threats and throwing your troops about recklessly without any thought or consideration as to how it will result for you all, as with his mass recruiting ways he finds you... replaceable.
I'm offering those of you who are fed up with his antics an escape-route from his poor judgement and blindly manipulating ways.

For those of you that leave within the next 48 hours, you will not be attacked, we will leave you to grow your villages, slither away from the dark alleys laying on the floor and live a fulfilling life, without worry of a herd of cows suddenly arising on your village gates destroying all in its path.

For those of you that do not leave;

Welcome to K55 Rehab, let the war begin.

Thankyou,
LC.

It was fun and I got several on line times from it so it was a successful mission I'd say....Met several of your players and spoke to them, one of which was a bit loose with the lips...Thank you BTW buddy for that, I owe you one.
I'm addressing the members of sarcow as a player of TW who loves the game and plays it with passion. I feel our back and forth bickering has diluted the fun of it for some. Therefor today I'm going to turn over a new leaf and not play these back and forth games with any of you any longer. Our mission is still the same on the battlefield as we continue to dominate our areas and soon yours as well.
I've enjoyed our little conversations most of the time, but feel we will be the bigger ones in this and only quote the facts and stay on topic as we move forward.

Been hearing all kinds of whispering in the hood about sarcow mailing every tribe in k55 about attacking us.
Why cant you all just fight your own battles? Already avenge is involved and now I hear Marvel is being bullied around. That's just not good business. But.......

200.gif

Any ways best of luck and we shall see you on the battlefield till then don't call us we'll mail you.... (all).LMAO

shag

DeletedUser107658

Oh you know so little SHAGAN, keep it up brother, you'll come across a few shocks to the system yet.

Mailing every tribe in the K to attack you? AVENGE has been a long-term ally, since early stages. MvDC approached us laughing at the fact you guys approached them for diplomacy to work against us and offered to join our side, who would turn a tribe away who is willing to help? so don't try twisting words and using lies against us.

You mentioned in your circ to my tribe that you were getting a band of tribes together to attack us anyhow, how hypocritical and idiotic do you want to continue to make yourself look SHAGAN? Stop posting and let someone else represent your tribe, it's embarrassing the war, let alone your own tribe.

SHAGAN888

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]We don't need any help, even with your recruitment of marvel players and your bully treatment to get them to join the war all just plays right into our plans.
Marvel was so lame and inactive when we spoke that we laughed right back.
Diplomacy was just a ploy to make a meat shield, everyone knows that's all they were good for.
I mean you have to go through them to get to us and or vise versa, they really don't have any villages worth taking ATM....

Hahahahaha, Sorry I cant stop laughing about this.
So far you all have been very predictable. And bet you would eat right out of our hands if we wished it...

Some of the players are telling us how you all really play and plan ops.
And a shared forum with marvel is what I'm hearing.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]xxxxxxx today at 23:01[/FONT]
I saw how the guys from SARCOW are planning ops and they really have no clue about the game.

Let your players know clown I said hey,

shag

DeletedUser107658

We don't have shared forums with MvDC, you're telling lies again aren't you? :p

SHAGAN888

200.gif

Marvel Vs DC

[h=3]Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Marvel Vs DC (tribe changes)[/h]
PlayerActionDate/TimePoints
red.png
samways432Left27th July 2015 - 11:074,869
red.png
karan2798Left27th July 2015 - 11:077,858
red.png
shadybadawiLeft27th July 2015 - 11:073,046
red.png
push2310Left27th July 2015 - 10:054,740
red.png
KuKeCLeft27th July 2015 - 10:054,508
red.png
Maverick09Left27th July 2015 - 09:055,393
red.png
Anthony BraganzaLeft27th July 2015 - 08:065,886
red.png
fakhrigLeft27th July 2015 - 05:056,573
red.png
DaWhiteDwightLeft27th July 2015 - 00:056,583
red.png
lg1988Left27th July 2015 - 00:054,580
red.png
mtomeoLeft26th July 2015 - 23:065,447
red.png
SIR.CIDLeft26th July 2015 - 21:065,908
red.png
satanicniteLeft26th July 2015 - 14:068,175
Headed for the exits.
They sure are in a hurry to go somewhere.

200.gif

satanicnite
satanicnite
map_toggle.png
Opponents defeated:7.794 (901.)
Tribe:SARCOW
200.gif

DaWhiteDwight
DaWhiteDwight
map_toggle.png
Opponents defeated:7.355 (947.)
Tribe:AVENGE

200.gif

SIR.CID
SIR.CID
map_toggle.png
Opponents defeated:7.561 (922.)

200.gif

mtomeo
mtomeo
map_toggle.png
Opponents defeated:2.773 (1808.)

200.gif
200.gif

Marvel has left the building.

The tribe is now at war with Marvel Vs DC!

War name: Weak Puppets of K 55

Declaration:
Your barb nobbling days are over, and the Angel of Death looks down upon you all as you disgrace the MvDC name on this world....Your brothers on other worlds must be so proud of how you all have run the name into the ground on this world with your inactivity and deceitful ways.
Good news though for you all, we are here to stop your misguided ways with a little Addiction Move we call troop eradication....You will simply love it and will soon fall into its addictive grasp. So prepare thy-selves for whats to come. Your eradication begins now....

shag
Addiction Team

200.gif

Enjoy,

shag

Last edited:

rolaids

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
Diplomacy was just a ploy to make a meat shield, everyone knows that's all they were good for.
[/FONT]

I'm not sure that's really a good thing to say on the public forums about your potential allies. . .

SHAGAN888

I'm not sure that's really a good thing to say on the public forums about your potential allies. . .

Potential allies? Never! but given this unique position feel that the brutal truth is fitting....Normally diplomacy is never spoken of in the pnp from me you are correct about that, but our intentions were never to become allies and a short term NAP was all I ever considered at best. The brutal truth about the term "Meat shield" fits this case in every way and it seems as though Sarcow has almost completed the dismantling of MvDC. So I ask, who did more damage to Marvel ? Addiction Team for declaring or Sarcow and Avenger for taking in the trash that was Marvel????? An already dead an dying tribe riddled with inactivity and full of wanna be MvDC players....

I would love to hear the back room deals going on between Sarcow and Marvel. I'm guessing with the random nukes from players joining up with them that it was part of their enlistment deal....LOL, but hey I'm just speculating here. Truth is we really don't care and hope that soon the real battles can be fought.

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Marvel Vs DC (tribe changes)

PlayerActionDate/TimePoints
red.png
samways432Left27th July 2015 - 11:074,869
red.png
karan2798Left27th July 2015 - 11:077,858
red.png
shadybadawiLeft27th July 2015 - 11:073,046
red.png
push2310Left27th July 2015 - 10:054,740
red.png
KuKeCLeft27th July 2015 - 10:054,508
red.png
Maverick09Left27th July 2015 - 09:055,393
red.png
Anthony BraganzaLeft27th July 2015 - 08:065,886
red.png
fakhrigLeft27th July 2015 - 05:056,573
red.png
DaWhiteDwightLeft27th July 2015 - 00:056,583
red.png
lg1988Left27th July 2015 - 00:054,580
red.png
mtomeoLeft26th July 2015 - 23:065,447
red.png
SIR.CIDLeft26th July 2015 - 21:065,908
red.png
satanicniteLeft26th July 2015 - 14:068,175

As it continues to grow I start to smell a hint of disband in the air...

shag

Last edited:

Erig

Whenever shagan posts on the forums, I feel like I'm reading an epileptic picture book.

Pls dont maek me hav siezuer

DeletedUser103945

Between the long-winded diatribes and pointless spam and his "team" spending more than 24 hours to team up and cat down an 800 pt village, all I gotta say is I'm enjoying the circus and will be sad to see it leaving town. But yeah the freak show will split apart in the not too distant future. I am sure that the majority of your "team" is embarrassed to be associated with you shaggy. They will go reform some tribe called Barbarian Villages Unite or something and try to blend into the landscape.

DeletedUser32206

Between the long-winded diatribes and pointless spam and his "team" spending more than 24 hours to team up and cat down an 800 pt village, all I gotta say is I'm enjoying the circus and will be sad to see it leaving town. But yeah the freak show will split apart in the not too distant future. I am sure that the majority of your "team" is embarrassed to be associated with you shaggy. They will go reform some tribe called Barbarian Villages Unite or something and try to blend into the landscape.

Sometimes the way shag speaks is harsh, i gotta admit. but he is doing fine as a leader. constantly planning things and chase ppl to participate and all. and when he demands, he never sits behind and always want to be the first one to participate so no one couldnt really complaint. I think thats good enough for him to considered as good leader from the insider's point of view. i feel everyone appreciate his efforts putting into this tribe.

DeletedUser

Sometimes the way shag speaks is harsh, i gotta admit. but he is doing fine as a leader. constantly planning things and chase ppl to participate and all. and when he demands, he never sits behind and always want to be the first one to participate so no one couldnt really complaint. I think thats good enough for him to considered as good leader from the insider's point of view. i feel everyone appreciate his efforts putting into this tribe.

I just find that his posts make me cringe or give the urge to vomit, and Hi Swivel! did you rebuild those nobles yet?