K56 coming up

DeletedUser

Well,seems like the tribes in K56 are doing well,in the shape of You,ADHD and ~SWS~.
I am frankly not accustomed to either of these tribes as I have played last in world 26 but after coming back in this world in the shape of a pre-made I ended up in the bad side of the map,which had to make me chose to play solo,or maybe do something with a new group and see where that goes,

hence the emergence of ~SWS~,which for somewhat reason appealed me,and now I am here as the baron,doing a decent enough job I believe,with the help of Lord Sherlock and Lord Bosshog,ofcourse.
Well it has certainly become competitive with the You tribe emerging as the dominant one,and ADHD are the small tribe with some really talented players in the shape of Dr Doctor and a few others who have been running riot in the zone.There is a hint of war coming up with Abc on the other side of the border knocking on the door,so lets see what comes along friends from old worlds asking me what I am doing here,But hey its always good to do something different with a new group of tribemates,and I feel this thread is to make their mark on the PnP,even if some might overlook this and even an old version of me would not bother specially if I were to be batman of world 10 legion located right at K45,capital of Drama,lol but the rim tribes are not so bad afterall,and its fun,its easy at first but there is quality people,and none should underestimate,cause once they get going they can knock you out as well,thought that it should be a point duly noted and their presence in the PnP should be more,than usually it is :),I have a feeling they will have a lot to say how the world shapes up in the longer run.

Toodles ;)

-TDK-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh my Redman hw are you mate,missed the old batboy much ehh ?;)..Ahh miss the good old Legion days when players were more nicer :((

DeletedUser

Players were nicer, more fun, and worse at the game :D Nothing will top the Die. POKE CTRL MuFFiN drama haha. I'm doing well, I'm your neighbor again in this world too ^^

DeletedUser

Batman! :icon_biggrin: Good to see your still around in W65 after you left MuFFiN, GL in K56.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser41903

Players were nicer, more fun, and worse at the game :D Nothing will top the Die. POKE CTRL MuFFiN drama haha. I'm doing well, I'm your neighbor again in this world too ^^

I did not know you played here redman0777, you remember me from w13 =UL=?