K66--Limited recruitment

DeletedUser

After some classic gaming in W2,18,22 and 37 I thought it would be fun to make a move on and check out what the latest world has got to offer me ;)

Though I accept the fact that I am gonna be a lil behind as far as the world start is concerned but I guess i would catch up in the top 50 within a week or so..:icon_razz:

Moving on to the more important point..My tribemates from different worlds are coming together to form a tribe of few but elite players..As we currently are 8 people in k66 who will be joining the tribe as soon as I put it up so as to not attarct many noobs in our tribe and get loaded with spam mail.

I am putting forward the decision to make this new k66 based tribe in which we are recruiting no more than 30 members that means that since we are already 8 there are only 22 seats available..

The reason to keep these seats to a low value is because we believe in farming our 7x7 and 15x15 at a later stage effectively and so we dont want barriers coming in our way..

The tribe will come into being on Sunday 12:00 ST and you can apply for tribe seat as well as positions within tribe by posting your exp.

Posts available are :
Forum Mod [1]
Diplomat [0] [we dont believe in one]
War cordinator [1]
Squad leaders [to be decided]

Tribe Name : Funny Farmers
Tribe Tag: F~F