K76

DeletedUser

I think k76 tribes need to groupd together and take out WOLFPACK they are going to take out every1 in K76 unless tribes make a stand...........So dont all be scared band together to fight a common enemy......:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

This statement just made you my next noble target. Well done, mate :D
Btw, why did you leave your last tribe when I told you that I will destroy it and everything in it? Where were you then? You did not support them but ran like a little coward. :D

Update:

*Attack launched*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And this guy makes such a statement now? Only few days after this conversation?
/me laughs a little...
Easy.Farm on 21.03. at 12:45
Hey! I see that you found a new tribe for yourself :)
But this move comes with a warning. I am about to eliminate most of your tribemates very soon. I suggest you to leave that tribe or at least not supporting any of them. Their members became my targets after they took in a refugee. So I hope you do what is good for both of us :)

dazhay72 on 21.03. at 21:41
so if i become tribless i become an easy target for every1? why cant your tribe support 1 extra player in K76.....there is noone near me from your tribe?

Easy.Farm on 22.03. at 01:45
is it better to be in a tribe that is about to be destroyed? I have already launched 12 noblemen and 5 nukes against your tribe. And will launch several more soon.
I ma just filling you in. If you want to stay in a tribe that got into my bad side, then it is up to you.
But if you are going to support any of them, you will become my next target. your tribe got into trouble for that in the first place. One of it's members supported my tribe member's target and now they all will be destroyed for it.

You are pretty safe even alone, because nobody in my tribe planning to noble you. You have pretty good defense. But your good defense only keeps you safe if we have no reason to eliminate you. If you use your defense to help others, you become a threat to us and will need to be nobled. I am sure you understand that :)

dazhay72 on 22.03. at 07:09
I understand that and i won have support to any1

DeletedUser

Haha i feel bad for that guy ur suppost to fight for your tribe but u have to have a better tribe than that. I got alot of invites from tribes like that and i just ignored them.

DeletedUser

Zero could help me by supporting all my villages against him :D

DeletedUser

You would think that he would investigate who the major players on the externals are before making a comment like that lol.

DeletedUser

75% dominance should speak for itself ;)
If we destroy all of them, who will grow barbs for us? :/

DeletedUser

and you think they keep building small villages up after you take the mains? :p
It doesn't work like that unfortunately :/

DeletedUser

Rim the bigs vills and some noble the big ones. then when the small ones grow do the same. that way they can grow the barbs for you how does that sound Easy farm

DeletedUser

he just end up hitting himself on the external.

like the classic rake cliche'.