kebabe8's tribe has a Rival?

DeletedUser

This world will be like W26. Very competitive and intense. I think =SK= is going South West. I doubt many pre-mades will go to that continent. Knowing =SK= will be there.

By the way. Did I tell you that the FAMOUS DEATH Tribe will be at K44? We are recruting!

I'm getting alot of pm's in invites. I will have to pause recruiting for now,

DeletedUser50105

what those 3 PM's a little to much? you overwhelmed by your tribes popularity?

DeletedUser

yes quick innogames, cancel the introduction of churches cos we all know thats what everyone wants and we cant have popular demand deciding how you introduce worlds, it would be morally wrong :lol:

EDIT: PLEASE someone find my post (i forgot where it is, damn alcohol) about premades choosing K44 and how there is always a high concentration of tribes there, i just want to called very wise for stating this before hand, then people will worship me...and follow me...then all commit suicide together...i think i have said too much

i wanted to be like goat so much i quoted myself too

Faetzy

kebabe8 will be making a tribe in W30. I heard they are going to rival alot of pre made tribes. This will be very interesting. We will see how all of these tribes compete.

A good scenario would be:

kebabe8's tribe vs Raven's =SK=

kebabe8's tribe vs 4leaf's crew ?

kebabe8's tribe vs Thedarkone's crew ?

maybe eve kebabe8's tribe vs Suigen or CQB

thoughts and opinions?

And our crew vs all those crews ;) the crew i'm in is Bloodhood :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:icon_wink: well what can i say :lol: i'm in stiches lol, and i'd appriciate it also if you stuck to your own screen :icon_rolleyes:

now your just being disgusting, god why is it you get such sick people on the internet, i mean have some self repect you pervert

DeletedUser

Im gonna take lil old kebabe out :D
His taste in music is horrible!

Also to pay him back from the bet i lost to him =[

DeletedUser

Say about Kebabe what you want... but he has always been able to get good players together in a tribe... :axemen::axemen:

You might not like him or respect him but you always better respect the players he pulls in...

Buy the way... he's taste in music does suck..... o_O sozzy K8.. but its true....:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I like kebabe :p

He got me in his w23 tribe because i lost a bet to him =[

My football team lost to his lol