kekeke - SIGS!!!!

• Thread starter SystemRequirements
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I am creating a new tribe in W19 called Zerg Rush

I am looking for members that have prior experience or are active and willing to learn. I plan on joining the world at 10:00pm EST (After Work) and choosing South-East as the location (If applicable).

Please pm me or post here if interested.

There will be sigs and many zerg rushed themed images on the way! I love propaganda!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As long as he is willing to learn, I will not exclude him. If he is inactive or drops below the tribe average then he will be dismissed. As long as he can read guides, ask questions and learn from the information. I would be happy with him as a member.

spartan1111

Oh no worries any of you. I do know how to play this game I assure you. Ok I may not be the best player in the game or the best speller but that is besides the point. Don't believe me lets have a little contest watch and see how last longer?

Peace

randomusername8356

well moderate peace for about 2 months, then there will be nobles and war (yes i know nobles will be available before then but not the point)

DeletedUser

well moderate peace for about 2 months, then there will be nobles and war (yes i know nobles will be available before then but not the point)

2 months! No Not really Moderate peace this is the Elite World and nobles will be out before 2 months!

DeletedUser

I'm not sure animated sigs are allowed....

Quote from the board rules
The signature (text or image) may not exceed a height of 60 Pixel or 4 lines of text to ensure comfortable readability.

If it is against the rules, a moderator will contact me when s/he notices it. Then I will create a substitute signature image to abide by the rules.

DeletedUser

It is NOT comfortable to read. You will set off someone's epilepsy.

DeletedUser

It is NOT comfortable to read. You will set off someone's epilepsy.

I could always slow down the frame rate as to not make it so unpleasant.

EDIT: slowed each frame from 400ms to 800ms

Last edited by a moderator: