killed your own noble before?

DeletedUser

No, that's not what I'm saying. I've only flamed the thread-starter for his/her lack of... skill. It's not very hard to look in your rally point and see that the support lands first, ESPECIALLY if she didn't send a train.
Just because I don't bother playing a world does not make me lazy. I just grew tired of this world, so I decided to quit. If that makes me lazy, then you might as well call everybody lazy. Even the famous Naruto Uzumakii never played a world for a long time.
My co-player knows of my absense and is fine carrying on by himself.

If somebody has a lack of skill you should try to teach him right instead of flaming him.

the other guy said:
> that doesn't change the fact that the person sent spears and didn't know they traveled faster than nobles.
your personal attacks are quite unnecessary. so what if they don't play this world? how does that factor into this topic?
furthermore, even if he is doing poorly in a world, and even he knows that spears travel faster than nobles, then doesn't that mean that this player should know it as well? because according to you there is such a small difference in their level of skill.

If you are going to mock somebody for their lack of skill, at least make sure you know of a particular area in which they lack knowledge.

Did I mock him for his lack of skill? No. I just said he was lazy and flamed him a bit because I did not feel he had the right to flame someone for the lack of his/her skill and because the flamer is "awesome" in other worlds.

Also, this is general discussion. Your post is just as unecessary as my "personal attack".

DeletedUser55266

So, it gives you the right to flame me, but I cannot flame somebody for their lack of skill. :/

DeletedUser

Well if you look at what the guy is saying,

Then you can clearly see that the guy is a little vain, "I'm not awesome on this world."
"My co-player does everything."

I mean..... I has a point bro.

still, at least he's not trying to take credit for what his co-player's been doing.
would you rather have him say that he is playing this world and it's been just him all along? or would you rather have him tell the truth and be honest about it.

i personally don't mind, since he was up-front about it.

that guy said:
Did I mock him for his lack of skill? No. I just said he was lazy and flamed him a bit because I did not feel he had the right to flame someone for the lack of his/her skill and because the flamer is "awesome" in other worlds.

Also, this is general discussion. Your post is just as unecessary as my "personal attack".
exactly, you flamed him for his saying "i'm not awesome in this world". you took that to mean that he implied that he was awesome in other worlds, and then proceeded to flame him for not actively playing this world.
which, in my opinion, is completely irrelevant as long as he knows how to play the game. for all we know he could have played on worlds previous to the ones he plays now and been 'awesome' on them.

honestly, if somebody can't see on the rally point that their support is going to arrive before their noble...even when support is labeled "Support for Village XXX|XXX" and then it appears above the "Attack on Villa XXX|XXX"...then i personally believe they have brought the flaming down upon themselves.

DeletedUser55266

still, at least he's not trying to take credit for what his co-player's been doing.
would you rather have him say that he is playing this world and it's been just him all along? or would you rather have him tell the truth and be honest about it.

i personally don't mind, since he was up-front about it.

exactly, you flamed him for his saying "i'm not awesome in this world". you took that to mean that he implied that he was awesome in other worlds, and then proceeded to flame him for not actively playing this world.
which, in my opinion, is completely irrelevant as long as he knows how to play the game. for all we know he could have played on worlds previous to the ones he plays now and been 'awesome' on them.

honestly, if somebody can't see on the rally point that their support is going to arrive before their noble...even when support is labeled "Support for Village XXX|XXX" and then it appears above the "Attack on Villa XXX|XXX"...then i personally believe they have brought the flaming down upon themselves.

QFT.
Many thanks :)