Kiltom , Kilket Declared on Who ?

DeletedUser

What are you talking about Mclovinn? If you are saying what I think you are, please back it up with some proof. If you cant, please dont speculate on things you are in no position to do so.

I am ex-baron of engima, tryx90 started attacking brijamoba, engima retaliated. allaince wa cancelled and who? were indeed planning a counter, Kong had then started to attack a member of Engima cant remember his name and by that time Dwilkes and Thegeneralbd were banned leaving us to disband with us going 3 ways, who?, TENTH! or KilTom

DeletedUser

What are you talking about Mclovinn? If you are saying what I think you are, please back it up with some proof. If you cant, please dont speculate on things you are in no position to do so.

They're talking about ENlGMA, not Kiltom:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I guess I can see how he got confused considering what this topic is about but I thought it was pretty clear I was talking about Enigma.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm disappointed in Who?'s reaction to this. Showing a weakness to aggression is worse than being blindly aggressive. But alas, you can't display power if you can't defend that power. ;)

rich26ca

months later and still people have no clue really what had happened, SBH and mclovin are both right as well as air...

and from my perspective what it all came down to was that neither SBH, illuisions850, Legendo, or myself didn't want to lead a tribe where most were on a list to be kicked. the ones not on the list for the most part went to Who? which was 6 of us 2 went to what is now tenth. the rest that were on the list scattered and have now for the most part been eliminated or are in Kiltom.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We attacked all our bordering tribes, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about with sitting back and doing nothing.

Let me reiterate, the only reason you people say that we should have attacked more than what we did is because you're too afraid to lose if you bring the fight to us.

very true HULK is attacking almost all our borders coordinated attacks by Large players. Bong,Caleta, andyblin and his team, Its no fun when you see six - seven 3-6 million pointers attacking you. Hulk is a force to be reckoned with and we are trying our best to fend them off.

Hells Toy Master

very true HULK is attacking almost all our borders coordinated attacks by Large players. Bong,Caleta, andyblin and his team, Its no fun when you see six - seven 3-6 million pointers attacking you. Hulk is a force to be reckoned with and we are trying our best to fend them off.

Bull S*** !

Side 1:
Tribes: Hulk
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: H-BOMB
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 419
Side 2: 355
Difference: 64

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,115,505
Side 2: 3,232,269
Difference: 883,236

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,588
Side 2: 8,590
Difference: 122,998

image.php

13!?

13 villages?

To me that looks like 1 hulk player that is board, not any sort of group attack.

lets compare:

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: H-BOMB
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 584
Side 2: 355
Difference: 229

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 11
Difference: 48

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,530,300
Side 2: 3,232,269
Difference: 2,298,031

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 562,777
Side 2: 105,637
Difference: 457,140

image.php

None of us are even trying and we still got more...

and speaking of efforts...

absalon... You guys just absoultly love him

At the moment the total number of incoming is 1281.
Most of these attacks are not from players in the imediate area. New players are now involed.

Interesting.

These are the ones who have sent attacks.
Some are traveling 250 hrs. lol!

Dragonmage2
Southgnte
menlon
partski
krish355
Mullyloe
Birdman1
bangerby
elroon76
eliefarah
giorgio2304
lanadian
Sprtstr14
Julius-Caesar
bangerby
najj
Arconax

You spend all your efforts on one man....... thats it... just one... lets see if you can actualy hurt him this time. becasue unless I am mistaken he has nearly finished re-taking all the villages you took from him. :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well I've seen all the kinds of attacks from many diffrent players. Bong attacks are really strong, thats why we stacked villages when he is the one attacking..The number of conquers of HULK was low because they I think they focused thier attacks on another area. If you don't believe me why won't you just ask them.

As you could see in airsofter map, we need to focus now our efforts in k62. Absalon and Ukawa were the threat before. Because Ukawa deleted his account we will now focus on eliminating abasalon.

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

i think AMPAC will agree with me when i saythat the only coordination done on those attacks was the first one on PHATZPB... and only three or four players were involved on those coordinated landings... after those it's actually a free for all for everyone...

and AMPAC, its not fair, you guys are stacking all my claims... i lost a lot of nukes on my last noble run against your members, around 70 i think... :icon_sad:

but at least i got some ODA :icon_razz: and prepare for my next round :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yes ampac, thanks to H-bomb for adding villages to my small cluster in K64 I've been wanting to expand in.

And another 4 today...Thanks Elroon78!

Man, that hurt to take however.. the first nuke to hit each village suffered almost utter defeat...

Losses: 0 0 32 0 0 7 1 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 14 0 0 3 1 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 20 0 0 4 2 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 44 0 0 3 2 0 2 0 0 0

Last edited by a moderator: