KING (Tribe) and their MVP "SHAGAN888"

Zero000

So much TL;DR.

And btw that blue font is god awful.

Just came to laugh at shag for getting hate here too. You just can't catch a break can you buddy? People are always out to bash you.

DeletedUser

Im sorry yosi but he had every reason and right to noble your village. This game requires alot of attention and a week off is quite alot. If I were duking a tribe and someone was inactive for a week I would do the same...especially if you didn't request or set up a sitter (which I don't know if you did or not).

Triple Threat

Vampy he never set a sitter, and never opened a mail in a week.

Only reply we received was when he was under attack from us after he had been kicked.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yosi.. 1 week away??? thats bad without sitter anywhere...

so basically you were up for a shag!

they kept you in tribe for a good group shagging!

then released you and left you totally shagged!

now that sounds king to me..:)

Erig

Vampy he never set a sitter, and never opened a mail in a week.

Did you attempt other methods of notification that are more for everyday use? (i.e. skype, whatsapp, trying to reach the co if he had one). If he did take one week off from the game he obviously wouldnt be able to read his mail. If he didnt respond over other methods of communication as well, I'd say the internal is fair.

DeletedUser

I thinks it's fair either way...this is tribalwars. Everyone with any experience knows what happens when you go inactive. I don't know the king tribe at all I don't see any fault in their actions. Other people around yosi probably noticed his inactivity too...and in tw that's a big target. For a tribe trying to succeed they made the right call.

Triple Threat

Did you attempt other methods of notification that are more for everyday use? (i.e. skype, whatsapp, trying to reach the co if he had one). If he did take one week off from the game he obviously wouldnt be able to read his mail. If he didnt respond over other methods of communication as well, I'd say the internal is fair.
yes he was contacted through skype and never replied once

Triple Threat

Shagan is a passionate player who will do anything he can for the tribe, if it means kicking a guy that was far from active then i am all for it

SHAGAN888

Shagan is a passionate player who will do anything he can for the tribe, if it means kicking a guy that was far from active then i am all for it

Passionate hmmm I like that....but scandalous I like even better...
Batan calls me something else but I can't repeat it here... Lmao

Shag