Kitty's Lazy Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And can you tell me precisely and accurately how honorable did MTS beat PWO and SITH?

---------------------------------------

I was kidding.

:D

When I thought this forum was about W28 and real stuff you come down with a surreal question. I mean how can he answer something that never happened? :/

DeletedUser

tiaco we where beating sith when they really started to loose vills all the player ran to DRINK ok you coult say we dint beat them but if they dint run scared to DRINK they would have been beaten by MTS

abouth PWO i will not say anything because i never attackt them ore they never attackt me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When I thought this forum was about W28 and real stuff you come down with a surreal question. I mean how can he answer something that never happened? :/

He said they beat PWO and SITH.

I even repeat his answer.

He stated that they did.

:lol:

Lafr0062

lol justme don't even bother, its like answering a question with a question...

...I mean how can he answer something that never happened? :/

What if it already happened, and a year later you still wish it never did?

DeletedUser

lol justme don't even bother, its like answering a question with a question...

i coult trey it but i think if they are really thinking they would say yes thats treu if sith kept beeing sith and not all player ran to DRINK then they neet to say that i am right

Lafr0062

i coult trey it but i think if they are really thinking they would say yes thats treu if sith kept beeing sith and not all player ran to DRINK then they neet to say that i am right

I agree.

Sith ran to Drink

PWO was losing and deleted (some reformed ~L~ other ran directly to Drink, in the end Sith/ and pwo all ran to Drink, common factor is MTS) :)

(If PWO declares war on MTS (MTS was dominating before the deletion) who wins the war?)

Answer: MTS
(for those who can't follow along)

In the end this is what caused the MTS v Drink war, Drink could not help themselves in recruiting (PWo and SITh refugees)...G3 members have foggy memories. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What if we stopped with the what ifs? I mean half the world will say it didn't the other half will say it did. Fortunately the 1st half has a thread to prove that PWO deleted instead of being conquered by MTS.

DeletedUser

blahblahblahblah PWO blahblahblahblah MTS blahblahblahblah DRINK! blahblahblah.

Just no, saying MTS beat PWO because of *nothing* would be like saying DEMO beat EoN because you joined MTS.

DeletedUser

blahblahblahblah PWO blahblahblahblah MTS blahblahblahblah DRINK! blahblahblah.

Just no, saying MTS beat PWO because of *nothing* would be like saying DEMO beat EoN because you joined MTS.

Don't be so .. real, otherwise you'll be called a bully for pointing out what's real...

poise

How about this:

MTS beat Sith - There is no question that this statement is true, as the war was being thought by both sides and Sith disbanded and joined other tribes.

PWO lost whilst at war with MTS. In this statement I am saying PWO lost the chance of winning W28 due to whatever reasons, whilst they where at war. I don't belive anyone can disagree with this statement either.

DeletedUser

How about this:

MTS beat Sith - There is no question that this statement is true, as the war was being thought by both sides and Sith disbanded and joined other tribes.

PWO lost whilst at war with MTS. In this statement I am saying PWO lost the chance of winning W28 due to whatever reasons, whilst they where at war. I don't belive anyone can disagree with this statement either.

PWO went home because they couldn't rekindle members' interest in the world with a big war?
So yea, they sort of lost. But not to any tribe but to inactivity and boredom.

BTW, are you back Poisey?

Last edited by a moderator:

poise

PWO went home because they couldn't rekindle members' interest in the world with a big war?
So yea, they sort of lost. But not to any tribe but to inactivity and boredom.

BTW, are you back Poisey?

Yep, that was what I was trying to say. they lost due to a host of reasons, whilst at war with MTS. IMO they should never of declared, so there could be no doubt. they declared on MTS which in turn has left a blemish on their otherwise fantastic history.

I have never been away, still log on daily......however current commitments have seen me somewhat inactive in growth and participation. However i am building nobles daily and my situation at some point in the future will be normal again :)

DeletedUser

Yep, that was what I was trying to say. they lost due to a host of reasons, whilst at war with MTS. IMO they should never of declared, so there could be no doubt. they declared on MTS which in turn has left a blemish on their otherwise fantastic history.

I have never been away, still log on daily......however current commitments have seen me somewhat inactive in growth and participation. However i am building nobles daily and my situation at some point in the future will be normal again :)

They were gonna quit anyway, the declaration IMO was a last ditch effort to bring members back.

poise

Yep, you could be right - it could have held the tribe together. However had they never declared, no-one would be having the convo whether PWO quit due to the war :icon_razz:

PWO = Great tribe at there best. Few dodgy decisions near the end of their time. But where certainly the dominant force for the 1st year or so of this world.

Sith = Good tribe, but slightly over-rated due to some good early wars. MTS caught them out with the war declaration.......and some very clever alliances made, to ensure Sith would never get tribal support from Drink.

Lafr0062

Fortunately the 1st half has a thread to prove that PWO deleted instead of being conquered by MTS.

Where is this proof? I don't see anything that proves your statement - if I missed something post it...(I didn't read all your crap)

pwo declared war nov 15 2009 for whatever reason....

FYI: I posted the skype chats in MTS council about the talks of deleting which came after the dow. (month before the actual deletion) Pwo tried to war, hoping a DOW would increase activity it didn't so as a PLAN B decided delete rather than fight, you can talk all you want about the organizing of the mass delete but that doesn't change the FACT - Pwo at that time wasn't able to fight MTS (falling on there own sword/deleted)

This is the reality especially since a year later some of the Pwo core are still here posting or found new accounts in dink! etc.etc.etc.

End of Story.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh poor Lafr, I just love how you skip several things. It's not about you reading, it's about your selective memory. Gammlen answers you, you skip what matters and you go argue at something that doesn't matter, Cookie does the same you do the same shit again, I don't have time nor patience to post it again, if you want to go read the forums and what has been posted.. Not my fault you only read what you want to read.

Lafr0062

Oh poor Lafr, I just love how you skip several things. It's not about you reading, it's about your selective memory. Gammlen answers you, you skip what matters and you go argue at something that doesn't matter, Cookie does the same you do the same shit again, I don't have time nor patience to post it again, if you want to go read the forums and what has been posted.. Not my fault you only read what you want to read.

Running in circles on these forums are games (gammer/cookie and taco are best at)

Post this proof when you find the time, I went through this quickly and didn't see anything that can back up your statement or be considered as PROOF!

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
If I'm getting this right the reason for this thread was a war... And its over. Nothing is being contributed to the thread except for useless flaming about a thing of the past. So no need to leave this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.