Knightbrad User is on a distinguished road

• Thread starter DeletedUser59417
  • Start date

DeletedUser59417

That's right i am on a distinguished road. Quite possibly, the first ever troll in history to be on such a path. I have posted my way into history.

So, anyways there is my user name and my shield showing meh status invisible leik always, but today iz noesticed a "Greene Bar". Iz waz all "oh, noes teh bar iz show meh activity." Much to my delight it only shows how distinguished i is, Leik towmater from the movie "Cars" right.

So, thank you Tribal wars staff for such an honorable award. Meh question iz does teh bar getz bigger? Leik, if iz post real gud?

[spoil]Translation: I noticed the green bar under to my User Name.

First: Thank you, TW staff for the award/green bar
Second what is it for?
Third Does it grow/add more bars, with how well i post?[/spoil]

Reply to my post if your on a Distinguished road as well.
[spoil]
Most people are your not special![/spoil]

There is a button i believe that you can add to a users reputation as well?
Everyone add to my rep, plox!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The little star in the bottom left corner of a post adds reputation.

The bar grows as people give you more reputation, and the title-text you see when hovering your mouse over it changes as well.

They added this feature to the .net forums yesterday, I think.

DeletedUser59417

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Trolololololololololol again."

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DaWolf85 again.

You know how i know you typed that out instead of the easier way of copy and paste, because the "R" in reputation is capitalized when you copy/paste. also, i gave everyone rep.

How high does reputation go?

Like 10 bars or 5 bars and how many rep ups does it take like 500 rep ups or 10,000 rep ups to max out your rep?

DeletedUser

How high does reputation go?

Like 10 bars or 5 bars and how many rep ups does it take like 500 rep ups or 10,000 rep ups to max out your rep?

I actually don't know. Or-el might, though, the .us forum has had this for a while and he's a mod over there.

DeletedUser

I guess it's been a while since I've gone on those forums.