Lamb Shanks for dinner!

DeletedUser

Sheep won if you don't consider the players kicked out
Axte won in total

DeletedUser

Hawk.Eye...I'm growing very tired of reading your posts. First off:

lol balli if your brain was half as big as your mouth

You've yet to make a coherent argument, yet here you are criticizing the intelligence of another player? Your lack of maturity knows no bounds...

you could be down there yet with your tiny tribe....

Once again, when it comes to TW, size doesn't matter...It's all about how you use what you got. Let me reiterate, the top tribe isn't always ranked #1. :icon_cool: The same applies with players as well.

i like the way mind are trying to get every tribe around them to stack their front line against axte. even if it be LKJ2

Need I point out the fact Axte has used both MyBad and -Hate- for the exact same thing??? Once again, your argument is made null and void for it being a double standard.

when 45% of your ennobelemnts be internals/barbs you are a POINT WHORE . it get even worse when you be a point whore and tribe co-duke/diplomat at same time.

as for my stats , 1/3 of my ennobelments been done under the pressure of the gangbang mind done on PIMPS and the other half was done in order to avoid LKJ2 mass expansion around my villages as i was deep in their territory.

So you make fun of others for what they choose to noble and make excuses to validate your own? Do you not find the ridiculousness in that? If you consider Mind to be a point whore because they noble barbs and tribeless players, then you're mistaken. I could easily justify it by saying 'Go look at the auto-updating map!' They have >90% control on only 1K. They have plenty of holes to fill, and I see nothing wrong with it.

Wars - >

Mind , GOAT , FOR , AGG , and one more tribe that i dont remember right now Vs PimPs -> Ended with MIND recruiting PIMPS in. :lol:

Mind Vs FOR -> FOR was around 1/3 of your size at the time of war. yet they managed to hold their ground for 2-3 weeks against you and this finally ended with FOR getting inactivity and you recruited their best rather than fighting them.

MIND Vs T-SE -> they been 1/3 of your size i guess ? Axte killed such a tribes many , but we dont call them WAR and be proud of it!

MIND Vs OWL -> a tribe of 1/7 of your size , made of the players with lowest percentage of skill in this world your first ennoblement of them happened on 2011-01-28 and after 3 months of war with a handful of noobs , you are yet struggling to defeat them.

This is irrelevant. First off and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Mind is the youngest of all the top 5 tribes. Additionally, there really haven't been any real wars worth noting. No offense, but from my perspective the Sheeps/Axte war was a stalemate because of a lack of focus and the inactivity bug. But that's not my point.

so what we get here , 1 gangbang which you failed to finish it off and done a mass recruit instead

Does this not sound contradictory??? Please elaborate, because it sounds to me like you do that a lot with your posts. Put some more effort into your thought process next time.

DeletedUser

guess we can close this as the thread seems to have moved to MIND?

DeletedUser

Awhhhhh I kinda wanted to see the outcome of this war through fighting, twas a rather interesting one.

Oh well, sometimes it's a smart idea to merge. No one can tell really if it was a good or bad move until the next big event.

DeletedUser

guess we can close this as the thread seems to have moved to MIND?

This has come up a few times now, so once again I shall put down my opinion of locking war threads once the war has expired.

I do not lock a war thread simply when the war is over. Never have, never will. I think it's a bad idea, in keeping with the idea that just because the war is over, does not mean that there is no longer anything to discuss.

It would be silly to, at the end of every war, open up an entirely new thread to talk about what happened or how the outcome affects the world. But I want people to be able to have those discussions, so my solution is leaving the threads open. Every instance in the past where I've done this has worked splendidly, so I have no reason to think it will change here.

And as best as I can tell, the heated discussion happening here pertains directly to how the outcome of this war affects the future of w51. People are bringing up a few issues with how the outcome was handled, and the side who committed these acts is attempting to defend themselves by saying others have done it as well.

So this goes in a few ways. People keep discussing how this war affects the future of w51. And the thread stays open. Or the discussions becomes its own entity fully, and though it's in keeping with w51 discussion it's not in keeping with the affects of this war. In that case I open up a new thread and clean the conversations out of this one. Or the discussion simply stops (as has happened in every instance beforehand) in which case, it just drifts off to the cold recesses of Page 2. Or people start being silly, the flaming takes off, and it has little to do with anything. In that case I scrub posts, and potentially lock the thread.

Transparency is important, yea?

DeletedUser

Awhhhhh I kinda wanted to see the outcome of this war through fighting, twas a rather interesting one.

Oh well, sometimes it's a smart idea to merge. No one can tell really if it was a good or bad move until the next big event.

guess the next big event has started already :)

DeletedUser

Need I point out the fact Axte has used both MyBad and -Hate- for the exact same thing??? Once again, your argument is made null and void for it being a double standard.

sometimes you get your academy and allies to stack villages for you.

sometimes you go around and beg to every tribe you see to stack front lines.

mybad and hate are axte academy/ally. although i never seen any kind of defensive helps from hate you can't argue against an ally / family tribe stack front lines for axte.

whats the relation of mind and LKJ2 ?

So you make fun of others for what they choose to noble and make excuses to validate your own? Do you not find the ridiculousness in that? If you consider Mind to be a point whore because they noble barbs and tribeless players, then you're mistaken. I could easily justify it by saying 'Go look at the auto-updating map!' They have >90% control on only 1K. They have plenty of holes to fill, and I see nothing wrong with it.

if we put the execusses of both accounts away and look at the stats only , my account win with 10% less barb/internalling.
neither i been co-duke of a tribe.

the high barb nobling/internalling get in the attention when you be duke of a tribe at the same time.

there really haven't been any real wars worth noting. No offense, but from my perspective the Sheeps/Axte war was a stalemate because of a lack of focus and the inactivity bug. But that's not my point.

i put complete stats of sheep-axte war here. and the explanation

[spoil]
4-24-20112-26-14AM.png
[/spoil]

Axte is rank 1 ODA right now and the oda we gained of sheeps war(not including pl@gue) is almost 1/3 of our total oda.
Axte is rank 1 ODD and the ODD we gained of sheeps war(not including pl@gue) is almost 2/3 of our total ODD.

The ODD Axte gained of war in 4 months is only around 30mil less than twice the odd MIND ever got in its 6 months of existence. and thats not even including PL@GUE.

so no i dont think your prospecting be that much of true.

DeletedUser

Ah the war is over, props to axte, i really enjoyed the fight at times and the baiting that went with it :)

Wasnt here in the end, but have to say it was good fun whilst it lasted. Had to leave when I went off traveling, currently in Cambodia at the moment dodging bombs in a war zone :) Respect to the SHEEPS that stayed and fought to then end, i know how draining it was on some of you, especially with certain people pulling a lot more weight than others. Massive respect to a.saw as well for the huge effort they put in as well.

Oh and Sam I was sitting the -ozymandias account that time when he didn't lose a single village in your op, 5 days straight of shifting supporting and def, good times. Least you know who it was now :D

Much love to all you w51 folks that lasted,

Wallam.

P.S Sorry for the bump, internet is a hard thing to get in some parts of the world.

DeletedUser

although i never seen any kind of defensive helps from hate

Boy are you wrong there. Just look at the history and time and date of the start of Axte/Sheeps war. Hate did indeed stack Axte villages. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ah the war is over, props to axte, i really enjoyed the fight at times and the baiting that went with it :)

Wasnt here in the end, but have to say it was good fun whilst it lasted. Had to leave when I went off traveling, currently in Cambodia at the moment dodging bombs in a war zone :) Respect to the SHEEPS that stayed and fought to then end, i know how draining it was on some of you, especially with certain people pulling a lot more weight than others. Massive respect to a.saw as well for the huge effort they put in as well.

Oh and Sam I was sitting the -ozymandias account that time when he didn't lose a single village in your op, 5 days straight of shifting supporting and def, good times. Least you know who it was now :D

Much love to all you w51 folks that lasted,

Wallam.

P.S Sorry for the bump, internet is a hard thing to get in some parts of the world.

hehe I already knew it was you bro :p remember I hinted at it when we spoke :p

That was Aarons Op, I ran the southern Ops ;) But that was some decent defending bro.

Catch ya soon :)