Lap around the world!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2578
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I would but i have too many people after my villages and the account is not battle ready yet

i can understand not being fully prep'd for war (can never be too prep'd :icon_biggrin:)... But not being battle ready? Erm.

Run along kid. Whoever you are.

DeletedUser

Hes only just take the acc over x, lol, im guessing its in a state.

DeletedUser

i can understand not being fully prep'd for war (can never be too prep'd :icon_biggrin:)... But not being battle ready? Erm.

Run along kid. Whoever you are.

Hes only just take the acc over x, lol, im guessing its in a state.

What bobby said. If you keep up to date you would have known about the... 'controversial' issues about the Cpt.Taco account. Therefore, nevetsb is on a new account now since he lost his old one. Depending on the account he got depends on whether or not it is ready for war.

nevetsb

The account i am on is as far from prepared as you can get, mixed builds everywhere ffs, villas catted and not rebuilt and no premium.

choper

oh, so I take it that you dont have any interest in getting taco back then?
since that would make you multi before you could do anything about it.

hum. I wonder how many owners taco have had... think I where like the third or forth one... so that would make me 3rd and 5th or 4th and 6th I guess :D

nevetsb

lol yeah i cba with the hassle, you can keep it, what was needed to be done was done.

DeletedUser

Who are you;)? If you use alias, well step up and be a man, and use you real name here on forum...;)

I dont care about the other ks, but k55, no more players are invited here...

hes on nevestb...kill him..

ravnscream

He would be a player that is so small that the morale against him would be so great a single stacking of cat defence would annihilate such a large amount of nukes I reckon he would hit the top of the ODD leaderboard :lol:

i doubt that would stop any Time player to get rid of him if it's necessary..

I dont care about the other ks, but k55, no more players are invited here...

even me..!? :p

DeletedUser

The account i am on is as far from prepared as you can get, mixed builds everywhere ffs, villas catted and not rebuilt and no premium.

mixed builds everywhere ffs.

This could be fixed in completely in approximately 10 days. Probably less, if you build your offensive armies smart.

If the account is completely messed, then you can even dictate where your offensive and defensive villages are. There are enough scripts out there that you can kill off your troops within 1-2 days. And start rebuilding troops from there. While fixing techs over the course of the next week or two.

I can't imagine taking more than two weeks to completely overhaul an account in a speed 2 world. The village construction might take a little more time, but at least you'd be "battle ready".

villas catted and not rebuilt .

Well, in all honesty.. If you've had the account for more than a couple days... then you should be well on your way to rebuilding... Or you're just being lazy..

and no premium.

This is quite possibly the easiest problem to fix. And can be solved in anywhere from 30 seconds to 30 minutes. And I'm being REALLY generous in my time window...

I can't understand why you would post that as an issue to an account you're taking over.. It has no premium.. Uhh.. So buy some? Or borrow some from a tribe member.. Or there's that one thing I think they still do, "gratis pay"..

Come on man.. Weak.

In my opinion, I really don't think that if you take over a new account, you should be running your mouth on the forums, or irritating the enemy players in any public way, before you're ready to announce which account you're playing. Otherwise it just makes you look like a coward in all honesty.

Anyways, thats just my two cents.

OT

Are we talking about a single village, or a couple villages in every rim continent in the world?

Or are we talking about a very distinct line that encircles the rim and would be easily distinguishable on TW maps?

DeletedUser

I would but i have too many people after my villages and the account is not battle ready yet

I joined [H] and 3 days later, [H] declared on LOL. Mixed vils? Send the Def to a tribemate being attacked. Offense? Clear some vils or attack someone. New account? Maxed resources....busted vils are easy to fix with that. Premium makes the game easier to play. I know people on 15 mil point accounts that dont use premium. So it takes you an hour a day instead of 10 minutes. You'll adjust.

Regarding k55? not even you Ravn :)

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

Well.. it would take me like 3 weeks to get a big acc ready... lol

DeletedUser2578

Jon, Imperator;

One, perhaps 2 villes in rim K's spread out at pony express distance from each other, and as isolated from others as practical.