Lat

DeletedUser71567

LAT is back, Anyone needing a hand with an account, pm me here n we'll chat over skype

DeletedUser71567

no, the older players here would know me as Long After Time, one of the original crew of Dr.NO back in the day

DeletedUser

Is there any reason you are not directly representing Dr NO?
They still exist you know ;)

DeletedUser

I think he wants to be a bigger fish this time around and are trying to seduce PnP. :eek:

DeletedUser

It is not a secret that Jerpmon and Mattyj now dislike eachother and that LAT has always been close to Mattyj.

I guess LAT could be a good player for either BCB, LT or pnp. I'm not sure why he wants to be back on w21 though.

DeletedUser82372

I guess LAT could be a good player for either BCB, LT or pnp. I'm not sure why he wants to be back on w21 though.

It doesn't matter. It's good to have more experienced players in the world :D

DeletedUser71567

No offence taken.

EL is correct, I could not bring myself to represent Dr.NO anymore, but that is water under the bridge and i do not wish to bring that topic up here. It is well documented in other threads.

I've had a couple of offers, however nothing that has screamed "TAKE ME" just yet. im still very much open.

In conclusion, Feel free to pm me :)

DeletedUser

they don't exist anymore...that's the point. If they did he would be there.
That being said, any dolt of a tribe that gets LAT on this ill forsaken world will be lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is not a secret that Jerpmon and Mattyj now dislike eachother and that LAT has always been close to Mattyj.

Hold up there El.....
dislike would signify that I have an adversarial relationship with mattyj and I do not.
I have no relationship what so ever.
He is no longer playing this world (at least publicly)
Many players have come and gone, thus the focus must be on the players that stuck it out.
Thanks for stopping by matty and good luck on what ever world (if any) you are playing.

DeletedUser71567

If you don't like Dr. No and don't get into pnp, there's not a tribe worthy of your skills LTA.

Was that sarcasm or do I have an admirer?

;)

Edit: And to anyone who would pretend they dont have accounts that need players, I know this game, and I know you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was that sarcasm or do I have an admirer?

;)

Edit: And to anyone who would pretend they dont have accounts that need players, I know this game, and I know you do.

chachi doesn't know how to be sarcastic. you have a ... stalker prolly ;)